Waiting

*Tyler's POV*

Thank goodness all of the driving is over with. We walked over to wait in line and I could see people sitting by a fire to stay warm, some played the ukulele, and some even sang CTE and OM&M songs. The line's not very long so I think we'll be okay... Besides, It was only 6:45, Lizzy and I got here almost 1 hour early. And there's also food right across the street from the venue. As we were walking up to the line, I look over to see Lizzy holding her stomach.

"You okay???" I asked sounding worried. Next thing I know she grabbed my face and squished it kinda hard.

"I'm STARVING!" Lizzy shouted jumping up and down like a little kid. Gyah, she's so cute when she does that.
"Damn okay, He-Man!" I said laughing, "There's food inside or do you want some now?"
"Right now would be a PERFECT time, please! Oh look!" Lizzy exclaimed. She pointed to a What-A-Burger right across the street. "I would like my usual please!"

"Oh okay, Liz. I'll be right back, just wait here." I said. She nodded and moved side to side like everyone does when they're bored.

I almost ran across the street when I remembered..."WAIT!" I shouted, "Do you have the tickets? You said you wanted to hold onto them."

"Yes, Tyler. I have them", Lizzy replied with a wink.
She opened up her tiny black Vans backpack and showed them to me.

"Oh okay, good. I'll be right back!"

        *Lizzy POV*

I don't know why I do these things. Remember that saying "Eat before you leave?" Yeah, I forgot to do that today. We're all the way in Dallas and Arlington is kinda far. I'd walk home but we're already here. Tyler said that he'd get me What-A-Burger, which is my FAVORITE fast food place. I usually get the triple meat What-A-Burger with a side of onion rings and some Sprite. Lmao I'm such a fatty. I don't really care; I can eat anything. xD

Well anyways, Tyler's been gone for about 9 minutes and my stomach is making the sound of a whale. But I'm feeling okay.

There were a couple of girls who walked by and said they loved my outfit, hair, makeup... and even my face. Either way I took it as a compliment and thanked them politely.

*looks at my phone and sees a text from Tyler*

Tyler McLoser: Hey, I'll be right there. The line was kinda long. I got everything you wanted. c:

Me: Okaaaay! <3 (>^.^)>

*Tyler's POV*

As I walked out of What-A-Burger, the line got even LONGER. It stretched all the way around the venue and I could see so many people wearing Crown The Empire shirts... Some even dressed as the characters from The Resistance. I knew I couldn't lose Lizzy, she was the only girl who was as short as my shoulder. AND she was the only one with red and black hair.

I walked up to her and some tall guy was standing behind her. I guess he got there after her. He tried being all tough and he was like, "Hey umm, excuse you, douche canoe. Go to the end of the line."

Lizzy got pissed and like Hercules the Great, she puffed out her chest and she said, "HEY ASSWIPE, THAT'S MY FRIEND YOU'RE TALKING TO. YOU TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT AND I'LL BURN YOUR DAMN TICKETS!"

I didn't really know how to react at first but then I started giggling very softly when that dickhead backed down and gave me a stink eye. Oh Lizzy... she's so amazing. I hope I'll get the courage to ask her out soon.... Maybe I'll do it tonight...

"Thanks, Ty!" Lizzy said as she hugged me.

It was now time to go inside. Lizzy and I were probably some of the first people to go in. We gave the people our tickets and they gave us a lanyard that had a tag that said "Backstage & Meet & Greet Only."

"AHHH!" Lizzy screamed, "I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!"

"I know I am too!!", I replied.

The security guards led us backstage where we saw the whole set. At approximately 8:30pm, the lights went off and everyone was cheering. It was time.