Through Hell and Flames

*Lizzy POV*
Dear Mind Diary,
Month: March.
Year: 2015.
Time: Unknown..
I'm hungry, tired, sore... I am in hell. I just wish he was here with me again. Will I ever be free again? I've been here locked up for 2 weeks, just waiting to die, since there's nothing to live for anymore... Well.. there's still him... Brandon is the only person I want to live for... I didn't even get a chance to tell him that I loved him... he's the only man that I feel comfort and safety around...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzy has been missing for 2 1/2 weeks and no one has called or found any information on her. Brandon and the guys are on the road day and night searching for her. She's being held captive by some mysterious people. Most of which are men. As Lizzy finishes up her daily meal of expired bread and old dish water, a man in a mask unlocks the door and slams it open.

"I still can't believe finally have you," he whispered, caressing her face, "You're not leaving me ever again."
"What do you want with me?" Lizzy whimpered, "Why can't you just let me go? Please.. He needs me." The masked man laughed it off.
"Oh no no no, baby. I'm not letting you go just yet. Number one, your knight in shining armor isn't coming. He's been gone for a while now. I made sure of it." As he said that, he stood up, took off the mask and left a bruised girl in complete shock, her jaw agape. "Oh my god," Lizzy whispered..

"WHY!" she yelled. Many more tears were shed as she looked upon the eyes of her father.