Starstruck

*Lizzy POV*

Brandon was being so stubborn by not telling me where we were going. I knew it was a surprise but I really wanted to know.... I guess I'll just have to be patient.. *sigh*

"So Lizzy, did you enjoy the food?" he asked me.

"Yeah, it was good," I replied, "Brandon seriously, where are we going? I feel like this is one of those 'take the girl out to the middle of nowhere and leave her there' things." He bursted out laughing while I sat there playing with my hair.

"Hahahaha," he laughed, "Lizzy, I would never do that to you.. ever. And just be patient. We're almost there!"

"Okay, okay fine. You said that 15 minutes ago, Dork."

"Watch it, young lady!"

"I'M 2 MONTHS YOUNGER THAN YOU, I AM NOT LITTLE!"

"Yea, but you're still short. Hahaha!"

"You're rude," I said sarcastically.

I decided to check on Tyler while we were driving.

me: Hey you doin okay?

Tyler McLoser: yeah I'm fine, when are you coming home? Their house is awesome! You're gonna love it.

me: I'll be there later. I have no idea where we're going right now, he said it's a surprise :))))

Tyler McLoser: Well have fun and be safe. Text me when you're on your way. I'm gonna go and explore. Tell Brandon I said hey.

me: Kk. Txt you later. Luv ya!

Tyler McLoser: Ditto

"Who is you texting, Mcguire?" Brandon asked me.

"Tyler. He told me to tell you 'hey.' And who the hell is McGuire?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS, LIZZY?!" He started laughing uncontrollably. "Have you ever heard of that old Disney show called 'Lizzy McGuire'? Oh & tell Tyler I said hi, please."

"OHHHHH!!! Duuuude, that was my show! But that was the cheesiest thing you've ever said so allow me to give you this." I poked his arm hard causing him to jump.

"No, that's not nice!" He shouted, "I'm driving!"

"Haha, I'm sorry about that."

"Nah, it's fine, just not while I'm driving." Ugh, he's so cute.

After being on the freeway for about 45 minutes, we finally took our exit and turned onto what looked like a creepy looking street. I was a little freaked out, but Brandon seemed to know what he was doing. I didn't know what the hell was going on. Then, he turned onto ANOTHER street, which was even creepier. I was getting scared. This man is gonna kill me, I thought... But... Moments later, we pulled into a nice looking parking lot. The sign read "Klyde Warren Park." It was truly beautiful, even at night. The streetlights were lit up, people were taking romantic strolls through the park and it brought such a positive vibe.

"Lizzy, come with me! Hurry!" Brandon told me as he grabbed me by my hand, "You're gonna love this!" I nodded as we went up like 400 steps of stairs. Once we got to the top, we sat side by side on a brick wall.

"This is what I wanted you to see," he said, "Look that way." I turned to see where he was pointing at, and I saw the most gorgeous view of Downtown, Dallas.

The lights were going on and off on the buildings, there were rippled patterns, and the moon... It was the size of a house. It was so big and beautiful.

"Brandon it's so beautiful..." I was speechless.. I looked and saw all of the lights doing a dance. Then, I looked up at the sky counting the stars, one by one. I think I even saw the Big Dipper!