25

After coming home the next day and unpacking, Sam and Brooklyn had fallen into bed at 9:30 exhausted. Just as Brooklyn was starting to fall asleep Sam bolted up in bed.

"I just remembered something."

"Don't tell me your forgot something at the hotel." Brooklyn gave him a look.

"I never took you on a honeymoon."

"We went to that lodge thing..."

"Come on Brook, that's not a real one. After six years of being married I can't believe I just remembered now." Sam shook his head and leaned back. "So. Where do you want to go?"

"Sam, you just took a week off. Are you sure you can afford this?"

"I'm own most of the firm. I think I can take you on a vacation." Brooklyn closed her eyes and leaned back into the pillows.

"Scotland."

"What?"

"That's where I want to go. Scotland."

"Ok. Done."

"Your sure you've got everything?" Brayden and Kelsey had agreed to stay over with their son Jake while Sam and Brooklyn were away.

"Yes Brayden. Don't worry about us. It should actually be the other way around." She hugged her older brother. "Cameron look after your Uncle Brayden and your brother and sisters." Brooklyn winked at Brayden over the top of Cam's head.

"Ok. I think we've got everything. I said goodbye to the triplets earlier and we can Skype every so often right?" Brooklyn looked at Brayden and Kelsey and waved.

"Ok, off to the airport right?" Sam looked at her and rolled up the sleeves of his green and grey plaid shirt.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this." Brooklyn squeezed his hand.

"I can't even remember the last time I was on an airplane." Sam muttered as he put their carry-ons on the over head storage. They had gotten a later flight time so Sam could take Brooklyn out for dinner before they left.

"I might just fall asleep right now." Sam yawned and leaned his head against Brooklyn's shoulder.

"S'ok. I won't mind." Brooklyn flicked through the music on her iPod and watched as Sam fell asleep holding her hand.

"Sam?" Brooklyn poked her husband meekly. "Sam!" The lights were off in the airplane and most of the passengers were asleep if not watching movies or reading novels with pen lights.

"Hmm?" Sam's eyes fluttered open. "What is it?"

Brooklyn stayed silent and looked out the window.

"What is it Brook. Tell me."

"I think I'm pregnant again. I was just curious because I was late so I checked and I'm pregnant but I don't know for how long and..."

"Hold on." Sam held up his hands. "Your pregnant? From when?"

"Camping?" Brooklyn looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Hey. Remember when we said we wanted a big family? Here it is. It'll be ok." Sam pulled her close to him reminding himself to keep Brooklyn under control. The last thing he wanted was a hysterical wife in an airplane at one in the morning.

"Ok." Brooklyn composed herself and sat up straight. "Last one. I promise." She looked at Sam and almost burst into tears again.

"Actually I like having a lot of kids. But your right this should be the last one for a while." Brooklyn grabbed her iPod out of the mesh pocket in the seat and started a movie.

"We're almost there anyway. You should get some sleep." Brooklyn nudged her husband and put in her headphones.