Ava

"Him too? Is there not like an age limit or something?" I asked following Charlie into the garage.

"What do you think?" Charlie asked grinning, changing the subject. I stood in the middle of the room and took in the site. The outside was nothing compared to the inside.

The walls were wallpapered in bright strips making the room look massive and there was three couches covered in thousands of pillows. There was a mini kitchen in the corner of the room and four other doors dotted around the room. The floor was covered with hundreds of rugs; all different textures, shapes, colours and designs. There was one gigantic chandelier and a few posh looking lights attached to the walls.

I looked at Charlie and said the only word that would come out of my mouth, "Wow!" Charlie grinned from ear to ear while showing me the other rooms.

"This one is the free-hand-fighting training room," she said. The walls were wooden, the floor was covered with mats and there were punch bags and other equipment in the furthest away corner. She led to me to another room.

This one had weapons sitting on a counter and targets all over the place. "This is the weapon training room," she said before taking me the next room. "This is the mind-challenge training room; it helps motivate your brain and teaches the brain when to sense danger... and well stuff. I don't fully understand it myself, but oh well. Every time you come in here you'll be doing something different." We left there and headed for the final room. "And this room is all the bad guys' info that we've managed to collect. Most of it has been left by Alex's dad."

I walked into the room and gasped. Three big wooden boards stood against the walls with pictures of people dressed in long jet black coats over a smart black suit and a black bowler hat to top it off. I scanned through the pictures and all of a sudden I felt sick. On one of the boards was a picture of the man that was in the trees.

Gingerly, I walked over to the board and pointed at the picture. I stared at it while I spoke, "I saw him this morning." Charlie tore me away from the picture and I noticed the fear in her eyes.

"Where? Ava, where did you see him?" she demanded making me start to feel scared.

"At the bus stop, he was hiding in the trees. Charlie I'm in danger, aren't I?" She nodded.

"I need to tell everyone, stay here and check if you've seen anyone else," she said before leaving the room to find everyone else.

I scanned the pictures again but I didn't recognise anyone else. I was about to give up looking when I saw a young blonde-haired women. I looked closer before tearing it off the wall to show Charlie. As I turned round Alex entered the room. "Whatcha doing?" he asked when he saw the picture in my hand.

"I'm going to tell Charlie that I know another person that's been stuck on the wall." I said holding up the picture. Alex took it of my hand and looked at me questionably. "She's my new social worker, the old one mysteriously disappeared, but now I'm guessing I know what really happened to her."

Alex looked at me in surprise before pulling me out of the room and taking me to everyone else that was talking in the main room.

"One of them is her social worker! We've got to get her away from that house!" he bellowed over everyone. The conversation fell flat and Mr Rite rose from the table. He walked towards me and firmly placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Ava, is this true?" I nodded and he stood up straight, letting go of me. "OK, we don't have as much time to train you as we had liked, but I don't think you need much training anyway. You will stay with Charlie and Kate, here. I'm sure your parents will be fine with that, girls?" Charlie and Kate nodded but I wasn't sure.