Alex

What just happened?

One minute I was saying goodbye to Kate and Jake, then things got awkward with Ava because I asked such a weird and random question. And then I go and bloody kiss her. What the... I do not like Ava that way, so why did I just kiss her? And with so much force. What is wrong with me?

I can keep telling myself that I'm trying to make her stay with the group. That I was playing her and making sure that she doesn't leave us. But my brain won't believe it and I don't know why. I've completely lost my mind and now all I can think about are my lips entwined with hers once more.

Why do I feel this way? I've never felt this way before. What if it happens again - what if I can't stop myself from doing it again? What if I can't help myself around her? Will she feel the same way? Or will she be uncomfortable around me now, with the rest of us? What with she hates me now and that stupid idiotic kiss drives her away from us... from me? Why does my chest keep tightening up whenever I think about her leaving? Why did I have to kiss her? Hell, why did I have to befriend her? But man, that kiss...

Oh crap. I bloody like Ava. And now she probably hates me. I've just driven away pretty much the only person that could help us save my dad and bring down the bad guys. I've just screwed up the mission for everyone. They're all going to kill me. And I don't care - I should - but my mind just keeps going back to Ava and my lips on hers.

Crap.

*************************************

A/N

Thanks for reading guys, hope you have enjoyed it so far.

Tell me what you think in the comments and remember vote.