The First Day (Part Two)

Ps. This is no long the actual first day of Hogwarts...

"SLYTHERIN!!!!!!!!"

I awoke from my nightmare once again for the 5th time this week. I had only started at Hogwarts 5 days ago and already I was confused.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked from the bed next to me. "You were shaking".

"Same nightmare" I said and she nodded. I guess my brain just couldnt understand why the sorting hat had placed me in Griffindor, instead of Slytherin. Don't get me wrong I couldn't have been any happier than that moment where i got to go sit down with Hermione and watch Harry and Ron be sorted into Griffindor with us...I just didnt really understand why i was there. The sorting hat had made it so clear...Whatever. I needed to get to class. I ran to my dresser and put on my uniform, then ran down the stairs and out the portrait hole into the hallway.

I barely made it into the classroom before Proffesor Snape told everyone to sit down. The class was awful, the room had become steamy from the potions and Snape's drawl was unbearably boring. I eventually just stared at the Slytherin boy across the room, who was trying to throw a piece of erumpent horn into Harry's cauldron. With a jolt i realized it was the boy from the train. The platinum blonde haired one, remember? He caught my eye and I felt wierd inside, but I ignored it.

After classes I ran into the Great Hall to eat, joining the long Griffindor table once again. That's when i noticed a gorgeous sixth year get up from the far end of the table and walk towards the door. Every single guy in the whole room trained their eyes on her as she sashayed down the isle. When she reached the door, she turned around and scanned the crowd, then causally motioned for someone to join her. A very attractive Ravenclaw boy stood up and walked to her side, she scanned the room once more, and my eyes caught hers. She smiled slightly, and nodded her head, then turned and strutted from the hall, her boyfriend (I guessed) following her out. As everyone's eyes followed them out, I decided I wanted to be exactly like her when I was at the top of the school. Strong, confindent, bold, and most importantly...FEARLESS.