The Accidental Encounter

Hermione P.O.V:

I was looking at my schedule again when an owl appeared at my window and tapped lightly. I skipped over and opened the window to retrieve the letter. 

Greetings Hermione, I was wonder if you, Amara Dumbledore, and Harry Potter would be interested in joining me at my well known dinner to welcome students. I would love to have you three join the Slug Club if you are interested. The dinner will take place on September 30, reply at your leisure.   Sincerely,

Horace Slughorn

I folded up the note and began to ascend the stairs to tell Amara. I went down the hall and reached the shared room of mine and hers and opened the door.

Jason and Amara stood on the other side of the door, Jason giving her his signature good night kiss. I screeched, being the wimp I am, and Amara laughed at my aversion to them kissing.

--------------

Amara P.O.V:

Hermione screeched after opening the door, and I couldn't help but laugh at her awkwardness about me and Jason, I waved him goodbye and patted the bed for Hermione to come over. She walked over, sat down and handed me a letter, I read it carefully and laughed.

"Are we supposed to want to go?" I chuckled as she glared. She nodded once and I said, "Okay okay i'll go, he's only trying to collect us though. Grampa, I mean, Professor Dumbledore told me. She nodded again, and I rolled my eyes, then yawned, getting up to get ready for bed. She did the same and eventually we both fell asleep.

---------------

Author's note:

Sorry really short chapter, the next will be longer and Draco is coming i promise