My Revenge

The next few days passed by in a blur of strange colors. Mista had to force me to eat in the mornings, to get up out of bed instead of sinking into despair. I had known....I had KNOWN not to get attached to him, but I did anyway. My parents and brother arrived home, but I barely noticed, I couldn't bring myself to care about anything, because the smallest crack in my defense would bring the waters of loss to drown me once again. Yes, I am being dramatic, but I had lost him. Even thinking about it brought everything crashing down again.

Before I knew it, I was boarding the train back to school, my body taking me through the normal routine. I sat in my own train car, wanting to avoid the questioning stares of my friends. As I sat, staring at the wall across from me, the numbness began to fade, and the pain began to seep through the cracks. I was just beginning to cower away, like usual, when a surprised whistle came from farther up the train, along with some shouts and laughter. My curiosity got the better of me, and I stood to look out the door. A few doors ahead of me, a small crowd was growing outside of Draco's usual hangout. I walked quietly to the back of the crowd, peeking between two tall Slytherin boys. There was Pansy, snogging MY BOYFRIEND. A fire ignited in me, burning away all remains of loss, and I let out a low growl, the two boys in front of me turned to give me a strange look, but I ignored them. I pushed through the crowd, making my way to the snogging couple, and ripped Pansy off Draco, her shreaking on the way down.

" You two timing, digusting low life!" I screamed at Draco, "I'll take care of you later!" With that, I turned to Pansy, and kicked her hard in the side. "You think you can snog him? Try kissing him with these lips!" I punched her hard on the mouth, leaving her clutching her lips. Before she could retaliate, I quickly hexed the crap out of her. "Next time you touch him, expect much worse." I growled, looking at Draco once to say: "I can't believe I ever fell for a low life like you, I hope you join Voldemort, just so I have a legal reason to kill you." I stormed away from him, promising myself this time it was for good.

The train reached the school soon after that, and I was the first one off. I strutted to the castle, not caring that I was leaving the carriages behind. Once the great hall had filled in, Hermione whispered to me: "What happened back there?"

"Nothing." I said, "I just had to take out the trash." The Sorting Hat ceremony went past quickly, and I sat, watching the kids expressions as they got sorted. I headed quickly to my room afterward, not wanting to see Draco, or especially not Pansy. I lay in my bed that night, processing the betrayal of Draco. There would have to be some kind of retaliation, I wasn't going to take this lying down. Who could I use against him? Who would annoy him the most?

A slow smile spread across my face as I realized exactly who that was.

Sorry for the short chapter guys!! But I have to split this one up to give it some suspense! So sorry for the wait as well, but I'm trying to update more. Hope you liked it! The real Amara is coming out now ;)