The Top

I awoke to see the sun shining through my gold curtains, almost blinding me. My little brother was freaking out of course, who wouldnt be? It was his first year at Hogwarts and today was September 1st. I rolled, yes rolled, out of my bed onto the floor, then rolled to my dresser and finally got up. I searched through until I found a Navy blue crop top, low waisted black shorty shorts, and a duckbill black hat that said How About No (hey, gotta show off my attitude somehow XD). My mom had my Dad send a Ministry car to pick us up (he was now minister of magic), and we headed to the station.

I sat laughing with Ron and Hermione on the train to Hogwarts, Harry had gone out somewhere, I think he said to the bathroom I don't know. Eventually I got up, wiping my eyes from laughing so hard, and went to change clothes. I sadly packed away my muggle clothes for the year and put on my Hogwarts robes. The train came to a stop at Hogsmeade and I hurried to finish getting ready, knowing that soon the train would leave for London once again. As I rushed into the hall to get off the train I already knew I was late, everyone was gone. Coincedentally as I thought that I ran directly into a rigid body.

"Hey what the hel-" I looked up into blue grey eyes and stopped dead. Before me stood the tormentor of my friends, the future death eater of his family, Draco Malfoy.

"Hey watch out you filthy gir-" He stopped too. I stood up with murder written in my face.

"What did you say to me?!" (Did i mention i am an extreme femenist-i think that is what its called...-well, I am.) I went to push him away from me but he immediately reacted and grabbed my arm. Right when he did I inhaled sharply, my hand tingling at his touch. This did not-would not happen to me-no. I knew he felt it too because his face scrunched in confusion and he backed away.

"Whatever Dumbledore" He said and left. What was he doing out here anyway? I wondered. My answer came when Nympha...dorna? No Nymphadora Tonks stepped onto the train and pushed past me towards the compartment Draco had exited. She pulled at nothing and there lay Harry, covered in blood and frozen. She waved her wand and he came to life, cursing Malfoy and spitting blood. We took him up to the gates and Tonks left us with Professor Snape, of coooouuurse.

We walked into the Great Hall to many questions from Hermione and Ron, but I sushed them to see where my brother would be placed in Hogwarts. The hat dropped apon his head and thought for a second, then yelled, GRIFFINDOR! He happily came over and joined us at the large overcrowded Griffindor table as we settled down to the first meal of another year of magic.