Six.

Rakim

"Baby, are you comfortable in this?" I questioned looking at her outfit which was some little gray shorts and gray shirt bra thingy. I watch her put her hair in a messy bun.

She suggested on taking maternity pictures since she was really showing now, at almost 7 months. I was the one taking her pictures and it was funny seeing her do these different poses.

"Yes." She answered getting on the floor. She sat on her knees and held her belly. I smiled and took the picture. She did another pose, sticking her tongue out. I chuckled and took that picture as well.

"Look at you." I chuckled as she begged me to help her get off the floor.

"Rakim, help me." She whined holding her hands out.

I sat the camera on the bed and looked at my phone.

"For why?" I chuckled using her little saying.

"Don't use my shit," she laughed. "Help me, baby."

She just swear she made that saying up.

I walked over to her and helped her up. She stood up while I looked down at her.

"Thank you, asshole."

"See, I shoulda left yo ass on the floor." I said while she went to go put on a shirt and some leggings.

She walked out of her closet with a box wrapped in pink wrapping paper and a blue bow placed on top of it. She sat on the bed where I was at and hand me the box, smiling.

I kindly took the box out of her hand and chuckled.

"It had to be pink, huh?"

"Just open the present." She rolled her eyes.

It was Christmas Eve and usually I'll be at the house with moms helping her with Christmas dinner but Ms. Tasha took my place, so I was here with my girl, harassing her as usual.

I'm such a jiggy boyfriend.

I took off the bow and placed it on Lauren's head while she chuckled.

I then unwrapped the hot pink ass wrapping paper and tossed it to the side. I open the Adidas box and noticed some Jeremy Scott Adidas.

Everybody know how much I love these shoes.

I looked at Lauren and started laughing.

"Thank you, baby." I hugged and kissed her.

"Oh you're gonna have to work for them, them bitches was high."

She always got me working for shit.

"You always got me workin' for shit, first pussy now for shoes, chill ma." I said trying on the shoes.

"I'm kidding," she laughed. "But I can't believe you like those, they're weird looking."

"These are jiggy as fuck." I stood in her full length mirror and examined the shoes.

"Glad you like them." She smiled standing behind me.

I noticed she still had the bow on her head causing me to laugh.

"C'mere," I pulled her to me. "My present."

"Cornyyy." She laughed kissing me.

She walked off to get her vibrating phone while I took the shoes off.

"You better get them before Zoe comes in." Lauren chuckled still looking at her phone.

I slightly threw a shoe her way, purposely missing her. If that shoe would have hit her, I wouldn't see Christmas.