Epilogue.

Lauren

"Mommy, Daddy, wake up, it's Christmas." Loren repeatedly jumped on us, while me and Rakim laid in the bed, trying to sleep.

"Santa's been here." Royal ran in then ran back out, then ran back in.

I chuckled as Loren pulled on Rakim's nose, waking him up.

"Alright, babygirl, I'm up." He laughed and stretched, while I went to the bathroom.

"Come on, mommy." Loren ran into the bathroom, while I was brushing my teeth.

"I'm coming, baby, go make sure you brother doesn't open any presents."

She nod her head and ran out.

I can't believe I have a six year old. Time has flew. When Loren was four, I had our second child, which I named him Royal Carter Mayers. Rakim was ecstatic that it was a boy.

These past seven years, Rakim and I been going strong. Mainly for our kids but also because our love is real. We haven't really had any arguments or anything like that. We'll always talk shit out before jumping to conclusions.

"Merry Christmas, baby." Rakim wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Goodmorning, baby father." I chuckled as he shook his head and went over to brush his teeth. I brushed my hair into a messy bun.

"Hurry up, before our kids kill us."

"Aight." He laughed putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

I walked out our bathroom and into the hallway. I looked over the railing to see Loren and Royal, patiently waiting on us to come down there. I made my way downstairs and into the living room.

A few months after having Royal, Rakim surprised me with a three bedroom and two bathroom, townhouse in Uptown Manhattan.

Rakim works as a music producer, by the name of Lord Flacko. He's amazing at his work and I'm so proud of him.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Loren asked zipping up her onesie.

"He's coming, get down Royal." I grabbed him from off the coffee table and he pout while I rubbed in his wild hair.

"Do that table look like a chair?"

He shook his head, no.

"Well don't sit on it again."

"Leave my son alone." Rakim came in, picking up Royal.

I playfully rolled my eyes and went to the tree, removing all of the presents from under it. Rakim helped me give them their presents as they smiled and started ripping the paper off.

I handed Rakim his presents and he smiled, handing me my presents. We waited till our kids finished opening all their presents, which were a lot.

"Sister, look what Santa gave me." Royal ran over to show Loren his present.

"Let me see, Ro." She took it out of his hands.