Twenty Two.

Lauren

It comes a time when you just want to be a little kid again, not have any worries or responsibilities. Don't get me wrong, I love my child, dearly, I just want to be that little 16 year old again that hung out with Taya, Rakim, the girls, and the mob. Miss those summer days when our asses were never home.

But for now I'm just going to enjoy my time at this little party for Ant, at Club Cielo. This shit was lit and we haven't been in here but for an hour.

I was dressed in a gray t-shirt dress, that was kinda tight with some heels sandals. I flat iron my hair bone straight and slicked it back to a neat ponytail. Every so often, I could see Rakim looking at me, licking his lips.

"Proceeeeeed, I'ma eat that booty just like groceries." The speaker blared Young Thug x Bestfriend while everybody cheered Taya on. She was on the dance floor, dancing her ass off.

All of a sudden a dance competition cut out. Taya battled "Harlem's Best Dancer" as she calls herself.

"Nah, fuck that. Tay won that shit." Rakim grabbed the mic from somebody hand and spoke. "What y'all think?"

"Tayaaaaa, Tayaaaaa, Tayaaaa." Everybody, including me, sung causing her to blush.

"Man fuck this." Leagh, Harlem's Best Dancer, barged out of the club.

"Oops." I started drinking my drink.

A slow song started playing. In a matter of time, Rakim pulled me onto the dance floor, knowing good and well he couldn't dance.

I could tell that he was high and drunk, while he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You'reeeee so beautifulll." He slurred kissing me.

"Oh my God," I laughed. "You're drunk."

"Shhh, don't tell Lauren, she'll beat my ass."

I shook my head and started laughing.

"Let's go home, my back hurtin'." He laid his head on my shoulder.

I pulled his head up and grabbed his arm, making our way through the crowd.

"Aw shit, you made me bump into somebody." I turned around to see him holding his forehead.

I finally managed to get us out of the crowded club. I found my car and helped, well tried to help Rakim in the passenger seat.

"Rakim, put your legs in."

"They are in."

"Those are you hands, move your left leg in."

"Left leg, left leg," he repeated looking for his leg. "Where the hoe at?"

I put my head down and started laughing. I pushed his legs in the car and closed the door. I got into the driver's seat and started up the car.

"I can't fuckin' see, bruh bruh." Rakim semi yelled.

"Rakim, open your eyes."

He opened them and started laughing. I can't with this boy.

We finally made it to the house. I helped Rakim out of the car, who somehow tripped and fell and bust his lip.

"Aw, shit?" He touched his bloody lip as I open the door to our apartment. He stumbled in and laid on top of the kitchen table.

"Lauren, I'm hungry, I want some popcorn." He announced looking up at the ceiling, keep in mind he's still on the kitchen table.

"Rakim, break my dishes and I'm breaking your ass." I spoked before putting him some popcorn in the microwave.