Seventeen.

Three weeks later...

Lauren

"Rakim, come on," I chuckled seeing him frown like a little child. "You got to exercise your ankle."

It's been three weeks since that tragic car accident that cause my baby to have a bruised back and a sprained ankle and it caused my baby girl to have a permanent scar on her stomach, from the shattered glass.

Chloe had a broken arm and Ferg had a bruised rib and a bruised shoulder, but everyone was doing good, thank God!

The doctor said; if it wasn't for Rakim, shielding Chloe and Loren, both of them could have died.

That was so scary that all I could do was cry. Rakim stayed in the hospital for a maximum 6 days. It's was so difficult dealing with a child and school, while going to the hospital everyday to check up on him.

I managed to get that done.

"Man, i'on wanna exercise."

"You have to," I picked his leg up. "Now, move your ankle around."

He groaned and move his ankle, a little.

"It's still stiff."

"I know what ain't stiff."

"Stop being nasty."

He chuckled shaking his head.

"Man, baby this shit hurts."

"Okay, okay," I placed his leg down. "You hungry?"

"Hell yeah, you ain't fed me since yesterday."

"Stop over exaggerating," I laughed. "I'm finna go get Loren, what you want to eat?"

"Some pizza." He answered, getting comfortable in bed.

"Alright, I'll be back." I pecked his lips and grab my purse.

"Be careful."

"Yes sir." I responded before walking out of our room and out the door.

Before picking up Loren, I pulled up into the pizza parlor to get the pizza I had recently ordered.

"How may I help you?" The lady asked, I looked at her name tag, which read Bria.

"Um, yes, call in order for Lauren."

"Okay." She turned around and looked at the different boxes of pizza. While she was doing that, I noticed who exactly who she was.

"Large pepperoni pizza." She smiled and I smiled back, but it was fake.

"Yep."

"Total is 13:45."

I handed her a 20 and waited for my exact change. I received it and put it in my wallet, putting it back in my purse.

"You have a nice day, Bria." I added emphasis on her name, smiling, then walked out of the parlor.

I got more bitches to handle.

After getting Loren from my mother's house, I finally made it home in one piece.

I parked the car, cutting the engine. I got Loren and her baby bag out first, taking her to Rakim then I got the pizza, locking the doors behind me.

I grabbed two plates, ranch, parmesan cheese, and two bottles of water and walked to our room.

I chuckled seeing Rakim changing Lo's diaper while she stuffed her fingers in her mouth.

He threw the diaper at me, causing me to drop the ranch. Luckily, it didn't spill because I would have beat his crippled ass.