Twenty Three.

Rakim

Summer had finally came around. It was now June and hot as hell. Today, Lauren was heading out to LA for this shoot with Sorella Boutique. I'm proud of my little baby, but I wish I could go and support her. Well, that what she thinks.

"I'm going to miss y'all." She pout, looking at me coming into our room with Loren in my hands.

"We're not gonna miss you."

"Lies." She laughed finishing packing the rest of her items.

Loren and I watched as Lauren zipped her suitcase up and removed it from the bed.

"Okay, I'm ready." She announced slipping on her shoes.

I handed Lo to her while I took her luggage to the car and started it up. She came out shortly with Lo and her diaper bag. She strapped Lo in and got into the passenger seat.

We made it to the airport right on time. I helped her with her luggage as we switched roles and I got Lo while she got her luggage.

"I love y'all." She pecked my lips before pecking Lo's cheek.

"Love you too, be safe, baby."

She smiled and started walking into the airport while rolling her luggage.

This going to be the a long three days.

"Aja, you wanna do me a huge favor?" I asked over the phone as I drove around town. I glanced at Lo who was falling asleep.

"Depends."

"You wanna watch your niece for a few hours?"

"Of course, you know that's my baby."

"Preciate it, I'm pullin' up."

"You're welcome and the door is unlocked." She responded before hanging up.

I parked in the driveway and got out. I unbuckled Lo's seatbelt and grabbed her bag and car seat. I closed the door with my foot and walked up to the door. Aja opened the door for me while I walked in. I placed a sleeping Lo on the couch along with her bag.

"She ate already and she should be sleep for a few hours, when she wake up, you can feed her."

"Gotcha." She smiled at me.

I chuckled and kissed her cheek and ran out before she hit me.

"Don't do that anymore." She closed the door behind me. I laughed as I got in the car and drove off.

I wanted to go back to get my daughter and go home but Ferg sat up this studio section for us to record this song.

"Cause she wanna come with me, Shabba." Ferg finished off his verse in the booth while the hook came on.

Twelvyy turned the music down some which made me realize my turn was coming.

"Yo turn, Rock."

I put the blunt down and walked into the booth. I put the headphones on while somebody turned the lights down.

"What are you doin'?" I asked looking around.

"Just spit some, bruh bruh." Twelvyy laughed as Ferg started back playing the song.

I licked my lips trying to start off, but the music stopped.