Seven.

Ferg

"Nooooo." Chloe screeched when I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I tickled her causing her to laugh uncontrollably.

These few days with Chloe really made me smile. Who knew I had a child that really acts just like me.

I haven't told anyone but my mother. She wasn't too upset she just told me to make sure I take care of my responsibilities, which I'm going to do. Since I found out I have a child, I quit selling drugs.

It was quick money but I had to end that shit. I kind of put my music to the side to focus on building a relationship with Chloe and also find a way to tell Taya.

I hope this doesn't hurt my her.

"Chloe, go find your shoes." I told her and she nod her head. I slipped on a jacket and helped Chloe put her shoes on the right foot. I helped her with her jacket and zipped it up for her.

"You gotta use the bathroom before we go?" I asked looking down at her. She looked up at me and shook her head, no. I picked her up and turned my room light off.

"Where we going?" She asked in an angelic voice.

"I gotta go find someone." I answered her question while we walked downstairs.

"Hey ma." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my vibrating phone, hoping it was Taya... but it wasn't.

"Well look at you, daddy," she smiled putting emphasis on 'daddy'. "Hey Chloe, how are you doing?"

"Good!" Chloe grinned while I put my phone in my pocket.

"Where y'all heading?" She asked me.

"To find Taya."

"Tell her, Ferg."

"I will." I huffed and started walking to the door. I helped Chloe into her booster seat and buckled her up. I got in the driver's seat and started up the car, letting it warm up.

I pulled away from the curb and started looking for my girl.

It's been three days and I haven't seen or heard from Taya. I've been worried cause it's not like her to not call me. We missed our first Christmas together, man.

"I hungry." Chloe whined from the backseat.

"Aight, hold on." I said looking at her through the rearview mirror.

I got Chloe something to eat from Wendy's cause I wasn't gonna let my child eat McDonald's food and continue my search for Taya. Although both of these bitches aren't good for you.

It's been almost two hours and no luck what so ever. I couldn't give up, but I was becoming drain. I think everybody know how much love I got for Taya.

Everything she does is so amazing to me. I love her mean ass and I don't know what I'll do without her.

"Wassup?" I answered a call from Rocky.

"Any luck?"

"No," I sighed. "Meet me at the loft in a few minutes. I have some to tell you."

"Aight, bruh bruh." He said then hung up the phone.

I pulled to the curb and parked. I got out the car and helped Chloe out of the car.

"I have to use the restroom." She said as she clenched my hand while we were walking up the steps.

"Aw shit." I groaned and picked her up while jogging up the rest of the steps. I open the door to the bathroom and helped her pull her pants down. I helped her on the toilet and she did her business.