Fifteen.

Lauren

I woke up to a hollering Loren and a.. well no Rakim, surprised because he didn't have work today.

I frowned and hurry and got out the bed, going to Loren's room. There she was, crying while rubbing her eyes.

I pout and picked her up out of her crib. I changed her diaper and fixed her bottle before going back to her room.

I got inside of Loren's crib and sat down since I was small enough and actually had a little more room.

I chuckled at myself as I fed Loren while she looked up at me.

Finding out Rakim's is Loren's biological father was a weight lifted off of my shoulders. It honestly brought them closer together, every chance he get, he's all under Loren. It's cute how they be bonding, even though Loren is going on a month old.

I looked at my vibrating phone seeing messages and tweets and instagram comments all saying happy birthday to me.

Today is my 17th birthday and as usual, I'm not excited. I feel like a fat ass old mother at the moment.

I thanked everyone for the birthday wishes and called my mother.

I really need to tell her what's on my mind.

"Hello?" She answers the phone.

"Hey ma!" I looked down at Lo who was almost finished with her bottle.

"Hey birthday girl, how you doing? How is my grandbaby?"

"Good and good. I was calling to see if maybe we; including Daddy, could go out for lunch? I have something to tell you guys." I bit my bottom lip, putting the phone on speaker so I could burp Lo.

"That's sounds good! How about 2 at your favorite café."

"Ooh yes." I smiled hearing Lo burp and pass gas at the same time.

Nasty ass.

"Alright, let me call your father up."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye baby."

I hung up the phone and looked to see that Lo was sound asleep. I swear she gets that from Rakim.

I stood up, climbing out of the crib and laid Lo in there. I covered her up with the blanket since it was a little chilly in the house and went to the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower because I was always skeptical and scared when I'm here by myself with Lo.

I slipped on some cut up boyfriend jeans with a white oversize shirt with some black berkinstock sandals. I blushed my hair into a messy bun. I put on some stud earrings and slipped on my blue purse, cross body purse.

When I was finished getting myself together, I went to Loren's room, finding her something to wear.

Deciding on that I wanted us to match, I got her a white shirt, some jeans and socks. To be going on a month, Lo has thighs and I'm kind of jealous.

She frowned once I scrapped her in her car seat and put a blanket over her. It's a little chilly outside.

I filled her custom made baby bag that had her initials on it, with pampers, wipes, extra clothing, extras bottle and pacifiers, and other things she'll need.

I grabbed my house keys and my car keys, picking up Lo. I slung her bag around my shoulder and walked to the door, going out of it.

I buckled her in and got in the drivers seat, starting up.