One.

Rakim

"A$AP fucking Rocky." I heard Taya semi yelled coming into my hospital room.

I chuckled as she dapped me and took a seat in the hospital chair. Can you believe our asses became close?

Your boy has been in the hospital for the last two weeks. Remember when me and Taya pulled up on Rich? Well, that shit didn't go as we expected. I was looking at Taya as she kilt ole girl that was there with Rich, he ended up pulling a gun out on me when I wasn't looking. Rich shot me in the chest causing me to blank out.

Taya explained to me how she went on and kilt Rich since he was aiming the gun at her. So she end up dragging me to the car then burning the house down. When I tell you this girl is a fucking G, I mean it. She brought my ass to the hospital and here I was, in this ugly shit.

The doctor said the bullet missed all of my important organs which I was so thankful for, cause a nigga wasn't ready to die. I did have to get surgery to remove the bullet though.

Lauren been trying her best to stay at the hospital with me but I will always tell her to go home cause I don't want her staying here.

Oh also she was hell of mad when she finally found out Taya and I pulled up on Rich. She found out three days ago, thanks to Addie. We told her it was a drive by and I got shot. Her and Tay got into a big ass argument then me and Lauren almost got into an argument. I ignored that cause I wasn't about to argue with her, making her stress out more.

"What yo ass doin' here?"

"Lauren dragged me up here." She responded as Lauren walked in. I licked my lips as she sat on the hospital couch.

No kiss? No hug? I know she isn't still mad.

"Yo Tay, give us a minute."

"I'll give y'all a second and y'all better make up, Lauren stop being stubborn." Taya got up.

"Tay, get out." Lauren chuckled.

"Girl, don't play." She said before leaving out of the room, leaving me and Lauren alone.

Okay, it was awkward. We were acting like virgins that were left at a house party.

"Man Lauren, come here." I watch her walk over to me and sat on the bed.

"Tell me why you so upset?"

"Because Rakim, I told you not to entertain his stupid ass. What if-"

"Stop sayin', 'what if'. Tay handled all that shit, you'on got anything to worry about anymore, aight?"

"Okay." She sighed and rolled her eyes as I pulled her into a hug. She laid on my bare chest since I wasn't wearing a shirt or that damn hospital gown. Fuck no. I winched at the pain as jolted it.

"I'm sorry, baby." She rubbed my chest.

"It's good, now try to argue with me again. I'll bust you in yo shit."

"Sit your ole sow ass down." She laughed getting comfortable on the bed.

"Sit yo ole swoll feet, sharp nose ass down." I laughed along with her.

"Shut y'all ole lame asses up." Taya and Ferg said coming in the room.

"Wassup, bruh bruh." I handshake Ferg.

"How you feelin', dawg?" He asked sitting on the hospital couch with Taya.

"I'm good, ready to go home."

I was so ready to go home, I missed Thanksgiving and everything.

"What the doctor say?" Lauren asked.