Eight.

Lauren

Focusing on myself is something I have not been doing lately. It's either the baby, Rakim, my parents, or my brother that I'm worried about but now it's Taya and Ferg.

It completely shocked me when Ferg told me Tay ended their relationship. I know Tay is hurt by Ferg having a child but ditching him when he really needs her. She shouldn't have did that.

They need each other, they keep each other sane and they're acting like they never knew each other.

She blew up on me for knowing that he had a child and not telling her. That wasn't my place to tell, but I was if Ferg wasn't going to tell her.

I'm determined to get them back together.

"Rakim," I whined tugging on his shirt while he laid on the bed. "Help me."

"Lauren," he groaned looking at me. "We can't help them if they don't want help."

"Tay stubborn and Ferg don't know what to do."

"I tell you what," he leaned up. "You go talk to Tay and I'll go talk to Ferg, after a hour or so, bring Tay over Ferg's."

"Sounds like a plan." I responded and got up, putting on my shoes.

"Where you goin'?" Rakim asked, looking at me.

"To talk to Tay."

"It's 3:00 in the mornin', they sleep." He chuckled while I looked at the clock.

"Oh."

"Get back in bed."

"No. I want take a bath."

Rakim smiled and got up, going to the bathroom. I took my shoes back off and went to my mother's room to see have she came home yet, unfortunately she didn't. I sent her a quick text to ask where is her location. She responded and said she was staying over Roman's house.

Could have told me earlier.

I walked to the bathroom, seeing Rakim drawing a bath.

It was cute how he put some bubbles and a pink bath bomb in the water.

"Get in." He said while turning the water off.

I stripped out of my clothing with Rakim looking at my every move. I stepped in the tub and slowly sat down, letting the bubbles and foam cover my body.

"Get in with me." I looked at him who was sitting on the edge of the tub.

"Not with that pink shit and bubbles in there."

"Please." I begged a little.

He huffed and took his clothing off. I slid up some so he could get in behind me. He finally got in and I laid my back on his chest.

"Got me in here with this pink shit."

"It makes your private area smell like flowers." I chuckled playing with the bubbles.

"Watch out, I'm finna get out."

"No. I'm just playing."

He pinched my thigh causing me to winch. I felt his hands rest on my stomach while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

"Whatchu thinkin' about?" Rakim asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Life." I responded quietly.

"Where did you see yourself after graduating from high school?" I asked lowly almost inaudible.

"Nowhere specific, probably still be doin' the same shit I was doin' before graduation."