Sixteen.

Rakim

I fluttered my eyes open, seeing Bria standing in front of me. I looked around the room, checking out my surrounding.

I chuckled seeing that I was tied up to a wooden chair. I twist my wrist to see was it loose and of course it was.

"Looks who's awake." Bria smirked looking up from her phone.

"Fuck... you."

How I ended up here? Me trying to change and be nice to others, came all the way over to Bria's house to check up on her.

Come to find out, it was all a set up. I don't really know how I got tied up, all I know is she gave me something to drink and my ass was out.

"Oh he's up." I looked up to see... Ryan?

Here we go again.

"Y'all funny," I chuckled seeing her walk towards me and guess who else... Slim. "Real funny."

"Wassup, homeboy?" Slim smirked at me.

Damn, I didn't know my damn ex would turn against me. I thought we were friends, but I thought wrong.

"How's your daughter? I heard you found out she was yours." Slim wiped his gun off with a cloth.

"How's Lauren? Did she enjoy that poison?" Ryan chuckled flipping her hair over her shoulder.

I looked over at Bria, who was very quiet. I chuckled and looked down at my shoes.

They swear they're fixing to get lucky.

I cleared my throat, catching their attention.

"Y'all made me waste damn near $15 worth of gas for some bullshit? One of y'all owe me $15."

"Shut up." Ryan yelled.

"Ryan, swallow my kids... again."

She twisted her lip, obviously embarrassed.

"So it was all a set up?" I shook my head at Bria.

"Let's get this straight, you killed Rich, correct?"

"Negative."

"Fuck you lyin' for?"

I'm not lying.

"If I did, y'all punk asses wasn't going to do shit."

I squinted my eyes, seeing Lauren walking towards us. Nobody could see her, but me since I was facing her.

She put her index finger over her lip and continue to walk towards us.

"Got a gun but scared to use it," I shook my head. "Shoot me, nigga."

Slim smacked his lips as the light went off.

I jolted up from my seat and started taking blows at Slim. I could hear Lauren beating the shit out of Ryan, as she screamed.

I've noticed Bria ran, leaving us four down here. After I got down caving Slim's face in, I quickly picked up Lauren and ran out of the house, hearing police sirens. Only Bria called the cops.

I could hear Ryan yelling curse words and Slim groaning.

"You can put me down now." Lauren spoked softly that honestly scared me.

I put her down as she rushed to the passenger side and I hopped in the driver's seat of my car, taking off.

Now how the hell did Lauren get here?