The Unknown Girl...

Aphmau's P.O.V

Hey, my name is Jess but everyone calls me Aphmau.

I have my 6 friends who I've basically grown up with. There names are Kiki, Brendon, Adam aka Sky, Ross, Jin, and John aka Barney. We are all practically brother and sisters. If you haven't heard of us we are the loners.

There are only 2 groups in our high school. The first group is the loners (us) and the popular kids. They are 3 MOST popular kids Zenix, Laurence, and Garroth; he is the most hottest person here. Also the rest of the school is all in the middle status.

I wish I could date him but.......that's never gonna happen. While I was walking to school with Kiki I saw Garroth at the front of the school he was looking at me. When I looked at him I saw him blush.

Garroth's P.O.V

I was at the front of the school waiting for Laurence and Zenix when I saw a really cute girl walking with her friend. I was staring at her and she saw me. I blushed and then I looked up and she did the same thing.

I saw Zenix and Laurence coming over and Laurence was looking at the girl and stopped in the middle of the sidewalk looking at her. I saw her friend whispering something to her looking at Laurence. The 4 of us were looking at him and she blushed and he did to.

Aphmau's P.O.V

After I saw Garroth looking at me Kiki whispered to me, "Laurence is staring at you" she said smiling.

We both look over there and he is just spaced out and Kiki,Garroth,and Zenix laughed at him and we both blushed a dark pink.

We were walking into the school where we meet Sky, Ross, Barney, Jin, and Brendon. We all talked about what happened outside and we all burst end into laughter.

"So,what you are saying is that........Laurence has a crush on you" Sky said looking at me laughing.

Garroth's P.O.V

I walked up to Laurence and Zenix and, Zenix laughed at him saying "Dude you looked like a complete idiot."

"I know.....it's just" he got interrupted by Garroth, "She's beautiful," I said.

"You saw her to didn't you," he said and I nodded. We walked into school seeing the 2 girls with 5 other guys and they were all laughing.

Aphmau's P.O.V

We were all still laughing when I saw the 3 of them come in. I looked at Laurence and Garroth then they both waved at me and I waved back.

When I saw them entering a class I told my friends and Kiki was screaming in a whisper and the guys were laughing saying "Wow Aph....Wow" at different timing.

Garroth's P.O.V

I decided to wave at her and I saw Laurence did to. We were all in the same class and since this was the second week we know some of the people.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I said bye to them and my first class was with Sky and Ross so we walked to the class. When I walked in I saw Zenix, Laurence and Garroth.

Laurence and Garroth were looking at me. When they saw Sky and Ross behind me they looked like they were mad at them for being with me.

I sat with Sky at a desk and  Ross had no partner so he sat in front of us. To the side of me was Garroth and Laurence at a different table.

I was sitting across from Garroth and he looked at me and saw Sky's arm on my chair. He looked Pissed off really bad.

Garroth's P.O.V

I was talking to Laurence and we saw the girl come in with two other guys. She sat with one of them and the other had no partner. I looked at her and saw the guys arm around her chair. I got pissed but I didn't know why?

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Calm down class, take your seats," Mr.Mack came in and took attendance right away. "Garroth, Zenix, Laurence, Ross, Adam or Sky (ect.) They all said here. "Jess or Aphmau" he said looking around the room. "Here" I said.

Garroth's P.O.V

Mr.Mack took attendance. "Garroth, Zenix, Laurence" We said here. Then he said "Ross" and the person in front of the girl and that guy said. "Adam or Sky" he said.

"Here," the guy sitting next to the girl said.

At least I know his name" Garroth thought to his self.

Then more names were said and then he said "Jess or Aphmau," he said and was looking around the room and the girl said "Here."
---------------------------
I will be posting the next part in a while.