Lastly

A/N read the last part in this font it's saying some things you might wanna know

Aphmau's P.O.V
Today was the day we go to England,London. We're gonna go their for a 2 weeks to get away from everything. You ask who's we? Well it's going to be Sky and I.

Zoey kept telling us to go so she can spend time with Levin. So my graduation present from her was 2 plane tickets there. I was gonna say no but she insisted. If I said no she was gonna take me there sleeping?! Don't ask how even she didn't know what she was saying.

So we're heading to out flight.

~skips till we're there~

We made it to the plane. Once we got our seats I pulled out my iPod and listened to "Groove" by Jack and Jack. I started humming the words until I fell asleep.

~getting off the plane~

I got woken up by Sky shaking me saying "We're here". I got up and grabbed my backpack while Sky grabbed our suitcases from the top.

"What time is it?" I said still sleepy.

"It's gonna be 10 p.m." He said. 'Why didn't we get an earlier flight?' I thought.

"Let's go," I said and once were off Sky called a taxi to get us. The taxi came so we told him to go to one of the hotels nearby.

After we got there we went to check in and went to our room. When we got in I said, "I need to change so I can sleep."

He laughed and said "K". So I changed into black shorts with a dark red pull over.

I walked out and saw Sky on the bed with his laptop. I hopped on and saw he was watching Glee season 4. Whenever they sang we did to. When we got through a few episodes we turned it off and fell asleep with us cuddling.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!! I'm here and still not dead. I just didn't know what to write but I hope your ready for the second book coming probably in the summer which is 1 1/2 months away If not It might be sooner but there will be cursing in the book. But I know it'll be fine. I think we've all read a book with cursing and self-harm. There also might be tempting self-harm or suicide. Again I warned you so don't blame me. But I just wanted to pop in before my break of writing. I'll write the chapters then post them so there'll be ready.
Soo byyyyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!😘❤️