The sleepover

THIRD PERSON VEIW

Aphmau went home and texted Kiki, Sky, Barney, Jin, Brendon, and Ross. She told them to come spend the night, she had something important to tell them. They all said "Sure."

Garroth went inside and called Zenix and Laurence because they are the only ones he trusts the most. He says come over tonight I have something important to tell you guys. They agreed so they came around 8:30 and when he was ready he told them.

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Ok guys Kiki you may a know a little from lunch but I'll tell them what happened.

~she tells them about what happened in the 20 minutes she was gone~

"Ok so tell us what you wanted to tell us," Ross says impatiently.

"Ok so Garroth walked me home and he lives right next door to us and he asked me to be his girlfriend!" I exclaimed.

"Omg are you serious Aph," they all said at once.

"So you are dating the most popular guy at school!" Brendon, Jin, and Barney asked and I nodded. "I have an idea....."

Garroth's P.O.V

"You guys wanna know why I left in the middle of lunch for 20 minutes" I said. They nodded.

~he tells them about what happened in the 20 minutes she was gone~

"Seriously?" Zenix says but Laurence looked sad.

"Hey Laurence what's up?" Garroth said.

"I saw you and Aphmau," Laurence says looking really sad.

"I'm sorry bro I didn't know," I said.

"It's ok she went with you....I'm fine."Laurence says.

"Ok now finish the rest," they said.

"So I walked her home and she lives right next door on the right?" I said.

"Then I asked her to be my girlfriend!" I said with excitement. Then they heard a knock on the door and it was Aphmau.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"Hey guys I wanted to know if you guys wanted to come over and play spin the bottle?"
Aphmau said to them. They agreed and Garroth gave her a kiss on the head.

They head to Aphmau's house and walk in. They saw it was already set up.

"Before we start the last person who spins it and whoever it lands on they have to kiss for 1 minute straight," Laurence says. Everyone agreed and no one will get mad at the end.

"Ok who should go first......hmm......Sky!" Aphmau said. Sky spins the bottle and lands on Aphmau. He lends over and kisses her on the cheek but she was used to it anyway.

Then Laurence landed on Aphmau he kissed her on the lips for 3 seconds and then sat back down, then Zenix landed on Kiki and they kissed for 10 seconds, then Ross landed on Kiki gave her a kiss on the cheek, Barney landed on Aphmau and same thing kiss on the cheek. Then Garroth landed on Aphmau and they kissed for like 20 seconds and then Kiki spines it and landed on Zenix and they kissed for 10 seconds.

Lastly, now it was Aphmau's turn she spinned it and it landed on Sky! For one minute straight they kissed and Garroth was about to pull them apart but everyone was holding him back.

After Aphmau said, "Not bad Sky," and then she laughed and gave him a fake punch. After that everyone fell asleep at Aphmau's except Garroth and her.

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Did that kiss with Sky mean anything to you?" Garroth said as I was closing the door.

"It would've when I used to like him. I've known Sky, Kiki, and Ross since pre-k and I met Barney, Jin, and Brendon in kinder." I said maybe lying about the first part.

THIRD PERSON VEIW

She kisses him and then they fall asleep up stairs.

~night went by~

Aphmau was awake before everyone else so she made pancakes, bacon, and eggs for everyone.