One day till...

THIRD PERSON VEIW
It's been 1 week since prom. Aph went dress shopping with Kiki. Aph got a Purple dress (Dress Above).

It's the day before graduation. Aph was a bit shy because her and Sky had to be the people to say speeches or sing a song so her and Sky are doing a duet of a song that they said it was gonna be a surprise.

"Aph what color is the gown we have to wear over our outfit?" Kiki asked when we got in the car with our dresses. "Um I think they said black." Aph asked not sure.

"Well good enough." Kiki said. "Well I have to we like 2 inch heals to be a little bit taller since Sky is 5'9" Aph said. "Why?" Kiki said. "So I don't have to tip-i-toe my way up to him." Aph said.

Then looked at Kiki and they started laughing. Since Aph had a convertible she had it down cause it was hot out. Then there was 2 guys in a car next to her. "Damn where you going girls?" The driver said to them.

"We have boyfriends you know that right!" Aph said back to them. "Well we don't mind if you don't mind." The guy in the passenger side. "We don't cheat." Kiki said. "They don't have to know." The guy said with a smirk. "Well your gonna get your a** kicked because we have you 2 on video." Kiki said smirking.

"Well I'll send it to the group of 8 guys we all know. Bye bye idiots." Aph said while Kiki "sent" the video and Aph drove off. "Well we got to get back drop these off and go back and set up graduation. Yah for being in the committee!" Aph said sarcastically.

(Authors note:they're out on a free period they got to get their dresses while the guys went to get their outfit.) "It's not that bad." Kiki said nudging Aph. "Fine but we only have 5 minutes to get back so we better hurry." Aph said driving a little bit faster.

~time skip to them at school~

"Did you guys get your dresses?" Sky said as they reached the committee before the bell rang. "Of course we did." Aph said. "Well I can't wait to see them." The guys said. (They are also in the committee)

"Guys I gotta tell you something." Aph said. "Sure tell us." Sky said. "My..uh..mom called me saying she's coming..tomorrow to see me graduate and meet you...guys...well Zenix,and Laurence." Aph said. "WHAT!!" The people that have met Aph's mom. "She was mean to you and Levin and now she's gonna watch you graduate like nothing happened!!" Sky yelled.

"She doesn't even know I have Lev." Aph said. "She is not allowed near me or Levin for what she did to us!!" Aph said and walked out of the gym. She called her mom. "Hello?" Her mom said.

"Don't come tomorrow. You aren't allowed near me. Right before I left I put a restraining order so you can't harass me no more." Aph said. "Why would you do that!?!?" Her mom yelled through the phone.

"You...did bad things to me and Levin thank god he doesn't remember." Aph said. "Just don't come and please loose my number." Aph said and hung up blocking the contact.

She turned around to see her friends. "Aph you never told us this." Kiki said. "She did tell me." Sky said. "You didn't tell us?!?" Ross said. "She promised me not to. Ok I'm doing what my girlfriend told me to do." Sky said back.

"Stop....I just wanna finish this and then go home and sleep until tomorrow. Ok?" Aph said. "Ok." Sky said and put his arm around her shoulder.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,Vanessa here and I have 2 things to tell you. The 1st thing is that OMFG thank you for 5k. Now 2nd I'm sorry for not updating. You know how long school is. For me it's 8:00-3:17. Since I'm in middle school. Also sorry for the short chapter. So I got to go. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee✌🏻️😘

Phoenix Drop High [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें