Double Date

Aphmau's P.O.V
I woke up with Ross,and Barney taking photos of me and Sky sleeping. I said "Give me the phone!" I chased them around the house until I pretended to fall and they helped me.

I got up and grabbed the phone and ran outside and hid behind the house and looked at the photos. There were 50 photos of me and Sky then I saw a picture of us kissing the day of the play when Ross found us kissing.

I heard a noise "Hello" I said looking around. I felt hands wrap around my waist. I turned to see Sky. "What are you doing?" He asked. I showed him the photos. "Let's get Ross." He said and we ran in and tackled him. "Ok!!!" He said trying to get up. "Don't take pictures of us kissing or sleeping again!" I said punching him softly.

"Fine may I have my phone back." He said. I gave it back. "Hey we're gonna head out." Kiki said. "Well meet u at 7:30." Sky said. "Ok" they left. Then Laurence asked "Where are you guys going at 7:30 with Kiki and Zenix?"

"We are going to Sizzler for a double date with Kiki and Zenix." I said holding Sky's hand. "Oh" he said. "The rest of us are going to head out." Ross says. "K bye." Sky said. They left. "What do you want to do" Sky said.

"You do know prom is like 5 weeks away?" I said smiling. "How could I forget?" He said. "I'll be right back ok?" He said walking outside.

I waited for like 5 minutes then he came back in. He had a sign and roses. The sign said "Will you go to prom with me?" It said. I started crying and said "Yes!!!" I hugged him and kissed him for a while.

"The theme is fairytales so who do you want to be?" He said. "Belle" I said. "Then I'll be beast" he said and we started laughing.

"Hey I gotta go see you at 7:00." He said. "Ok" I said and kissed him. He left. Then I went to get something to drink and someone knocked on my door. I opened it and I wanted to punch him.

"Aphmau can I talk." Garroth said. "1 minute go" I said crossing my arms. "I didn't mean to do any of that stuff. I just got jealous that you picked Sky over me..I wanted to be with you so I tried to get rid of him....and I thought you would come back to me." He said he tried to kiss me and I slapped him.

"Don't even try." I said. "I'm sor...."he said. "Times up now go." I said. He left.

~time skip to Aph leaving with Sky for there double date with Kiki and Zenix~

I got ready wearing light purple dress up to about my knees, some black slip-ons,my hair down,and my necklace that Sky gave me.

It was 7:00 and Sky came over and picked me up in his car (he walked to my house and we walked to his car cause he lives next door). We got there and Kiki was wearing a red dress to her knees, with whit slip-ons,and her hair curled with a white flower band.

(Ok before anyone says "why are they dressed all fancy?" Is cause they are at like the most fancy Sizzler in the world).

Zenix was waiting with Kiki it was like 7:28 so we went inside and we got a booth for 4 people. We all got (whatever food you'd want it to be my mind went blank). After eating Zenix asked me "Aph do you have any brothers or sisters?" "Yes I have a brother but I haven't seen him since all of us ran away from home." I said. "Who's us?" He asked.

"Kiki, Ross, Brendon, Barney, Sky, Jin, and me. We didn't want to live with our parents the first year of high school because we all had a fight with them because Sky threw a party and they didn't know. They thought we were just gonna hang out. So during the summer before we started high school we all got money that we saved up and bought houses all next to each other. When I ran away my little brother was 3 now he's 7 and his name was Levin..." I got cut off by Zenix saying "Garcia." I looked at him.

"How do you know that?" I said. "Before I ran away my family adopted a little boy named Levin Garcia because his parents passed away. But when I left my parents didn't even notice him so I put him back into (orphanage name) and he's still there." He said.

"I think I want to adopt him....I haven't seen him in years and it would be great to still have family that is alive." I said with my eyes watery. Sky grabbed my hand and said "I'll help you raise him." He said.

"T-Thank you Sky." I said. I wiped my tears from my face and Kiki said "Let's pay and go so Aph and Sky can talk at one of their houses." We all nodded and Zenix and Sky paid and then we left.

We went to Sky's house and I said "Thank you for telling me that you would help me raise my little bro." "It would be a pleasure do you want to go tomorrow after school and adopt him I'll go with you?" He said. "Yes" I said and I fell asleep on his bed and on his chest.