Getting ready

Sky's P.O.V
Today's prom I've been waiting for this for so long. Aphmau has hid her dress from me cause I haven't found it. So I hid my suit at Ross's house. I went over to get my tux but it was in a bag that wasn't see through.

I heard that Ross is going with Zoey.

Jin is going with Cadenza.

Barney was going with Kawaii~chan.

Brendon was going with Shasha.

Zenix is going with Kiki.

Lastly Laurence said he was going to be the one helping everyone especially Brendon.

This is what we were going as
Me-Beast Belles Prince Charming

Ross-Cinderella's Prince Charming

Jin-Ariels Prince Charming

Barney-Aurora's Prince Charming

Brendon-Snowwhites Prince Charming

Zenix-Rupenzels Prince Charming

So I called over the guys and we got ready. It's about 7:50 p.m prom started at 8:00-12:00 p.m so as we all could hear the girls saying "omg that's super pretty" like million of times.

So they are all at Aph's house. It was time. We walked to Aph's house and knocked on the door.....

Aphmau's P.O.V
It's prom!!!! I'm so happy. I got my dress out of under Levins bed. He kept quite. I took him to one of his friends for a sleepover. So I started calling the girls over I mean like the girls who were going with one of the guys.

We did each other's hair we finished everyone's at 6:55 p.m. We had 1 hour. So I had like 1 big mirror in my bathroom so we did 2 people first and 3 after. I was last to finish cause it's hard trying to do makeup matching the color of my dress.

I came out and I had my hair like Belle's but the one with her hair down with a small bun. I came out and all the girls screamed as I did to them. Then we started laughing. Then 1 by one we went into separate rooms in our dresses.

I went into my room.

Kiki went into Levins room.

Zoey went into a 1 spare bedroom.

Sasha went into the 2nd spare bedroom.

Cadenza went into one of the bathrooms.

Kawaii~Chan went into the 2nd spare bathroom. I took us all 10 minutes each. So then I started a group chat with them and said "if you are ready say I" I sent the message and 20 seconds later they all said I.

So I said "3...2..1.come out." Then I sent it and heard all the doors unlock. I saw all the girls there dresses were the same dress like the princesses. My dress was the prettiest as everyone said.

Then we got our shoes. I'm short so I put on 2 inch heels and now I'm 5.2'. Sky is 5.9'.So I'm a little bit taller. Then I heard a knock on the door.

I went to it and opened it. There stood the guys Sky was in front of them all. He looked hotter than ever. They all stared at us. "Hello anyone there." I said clapping loudly.

"Sorry it's just all of you look really hot." They all said. "Same to you." We said. "Ready to go." Sky said having his hand out. I grabbed his hand.

The guys did the same to the rest of them. We all walked out and saw a limo. It was a 10 minute drive. We all talked and took pictures. When we got there it was designed all around Disney.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so I will post probs tomorrow or Sunday. So I gotta go.
Byeeeeeeeeeee✌🏻😘