The next day

Aphmau's P.O.V

I started to make breakfast for everyone because I was the first one up then I heard a voice say, "Hey."

I turned around and saw Sky leaning against the arch way.

"Morning Sky," I said.

"Can I ask you something Aph?" He said as I turned looking at him.

"Yah go ahead," I said putting the pancakes on the table.

"What did that kiss mean to you last night?" He said as I looked at him.

"It would've meant something to me a year ago when I used to l-like you." I said stuttering and blushing a light pink lying still.

"Yeah me to," he said as I looked surprised.

"Wait you liked me last year to?" I said smiling.

"The kiss was awkward because you have a boyfriend," he said.

"I know right," I said and then we laughed.

"I'm gonna go lay down. I'm still tired," He said getting up and yawning.

"Okay," I said.

Garroth's P.O.V

I woke up and say Aph was gone so I walked down the stairs and heard people talking. I heard a voice say, "Hey." I believe it was Sky.

"Morning Sky," Aphmau said.

"Can I ask you something Aph?" He asked.

"Yah go ahead," she said.

"What did that kiss mean to you last night?" He asked.

"It would've meant something to me a year ago when I used to l-like you." She said stuttering.

"Yeah me to," he said.

"Wait you liked me last year to?" I said surprised.

"The kiss was awkward because you have a boyfriend," he said.

"I know right," she responded with laughing.

"I'm gonna go lay down. I'm still tired," He said yawning.

"Okay," she said.

THIRD PERSON VEIW

Garroth came down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw Aphmau cooking.

"Morning sweetie" he said turning her around and kissing her.

She pulled away and said "Morning love."

"Shouldn't we start waking everyone up...we have an hour to get dressed and for school," Garroth said.

"Yeah we will eat and you, Laurence and Zenix go to your house and get ready. Everyone else will get ready here and then we will all walk to school," Aphmau said kissing Garroth.

"Sounds like a plan" Garroth said. Then he walked out of the kitchen and went and said, "Everyone get up we have an hour to get ready for school." He said while everyone started to get up.

~time skips to when they are leaving for school~

Everyone was walking ahead talking while Garroth and Aph where in the back.

"Do you want to walk in there holding hands cause I think we came early." Garroth said.

"Yah.." Aph said smiling with her head on his shoulder.

Kiki looked back and said a loud "Awwwwwww," so that Garroth and Aph heard and they all looked at them.

Garroth and Aphmau were blushing and she kissed him on the cheek. When they walked into the school they all went in.

They saw Zane and he walked up to Aph saying "What's your answer?"

"What's going on here?" All the guys said even Garroth.

"He asked me out yesterday and I said no because I already liked someone," she said showing them the bruise Zane left on her arm.

Aphmau said as Kiki was going to stand next to her.

"Back off she's already Garroth's," Brendon and Jin said. Kiki and Aph where walking to there lockers cause they are right next to each other's while the guys hold back Zane from following them.

Zane left and the guys went to Aph and Kiki and saw Aph was crying.

"What's wrong Aph?" Barney said.

"N-Nothing is wrong," Aph trying to say it without crying.

"Come on let's head to class. People are starting to come in," Ross said

They walked in different directions except Sky, Ross, Laurence, Zenix, Aphmau, and Garroth. They had the same first class.

Aphmau forgot she was Garroth's partner so when they sat in the same seats as yesterday.

Mr.Mack came in and said, "Ok get with your partners and continue working on yesterday's worksheet." So Garroth sat with Aphmau and since they finished it they just talked.