Graduation Day

Aphmau's P.O.V
I hung up as soon as I heard his voice. I blocked the number and deleted it. I turned around and walked downstairs. "Who was it?" Ross said. "No one they got the wrong number" I said sitting down. I started eating.

~time skip to them about to go to graduation~

I stared at the mirror and closed my eyes. I had the speech or song I have it's half a song with Sky and then my speech. Me and Sky were told to open graduation with half a song of any choice. So we decided Stitches by Shawn Mendes.

Me and Sky remember this song for as long as it has been out. I still had my eyes closed. I felt arms go around me. I opened my eyes and say Sky with his head on my shoulder. "You look hot" Sky said. I giggled. "You do to" I said.

I turned around and kissed him. "You ready to sing in front of the whole class of 2016?" Sky said. "As ready as I'll ever be" I said. "Don't worry you'll do amazing" Sky said. "I'm not that good everyone knows you can sing no one knows I can" I said looking down.

Sky lifted my chin and said "You are amazing at singing don't put yourself down" Sky told me. I nodded. "You ready?" Sky asked. "Let's do this!" I said. I kissed him. I went in the car with Sky. Everyone else went with someone.

~they get to school~

We got out. Sky grabbed my hand and we walked into the school. We walked to the yard. We got to sit anywhere. Our group sat in a row or should I say 2 rows in the back.

It started to get quite. The Dean came out. "Hello everyone. To start off the graduation I would like to welcome Sky And Aphmau up here" he said. Everyone looked at us.

Sky got up first gave me his hand and I took it. We started walking to the stage. We got our mics. "Hey so we are going to preform Stiches by Shawn Mendes to start the graduation off" Sky said. We looked at each other and nodded.

Sky looked at the dj and the music started to play.

Sky-I thought that I've been hurt before

Me-But no ones ever left me quite this sore

Sky-Your words cut deeper than a knife

Me-Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Sky-got a feeling that I'm going under

Sky and Me-But I'll know that I'll make it out alive

Me-If I quit calling you my lover, move on

Sky-You'd watch me bleed until I can't breathe

Me-Shaking falling onto my knees

Sky-And Now that I'm without your kisses

Me-I'll be needing Stitches

Sky-Tripping over myself aching begging you to come help

Me-And Now that I'm without your kisses

Sky-I'll be needing Stitches

Me-Just like a moth drawn to a flame