Feild Trip

Aphmau's P.O.V
I woke up the next day with my head on Sky's chest. I love him so much. I moved a little to get up and he woke up. He smiled and kissed me.

"Let's get ready for school," I said pulling him up.

"I don't want to go cause you'll  have to face Garroth," He said. I put my hands on my face.

"Let's avoid him anyway," I said but it came out a little muffled.

"How can we? He lives on that side," He said pointing.

"You live on the other side remember!" I said pointing to his house.

"I'll meet you in the front I'm going to get dressed." He said walking out.

"Ok love you!!" I said. He walked out and I went to get dressed.

I wore a purple shirt with light blue short shorts and some black converse. I heard a knock and Sky came in wearing a black shirt with blue-ish pants and some dark red converse.

He took a black box and opened it and it was a purple amulet.

"I was supposed to give this to you yesterday but since I fell asleep here I wasn't able to go and get it." He said smiling.

"Omg thank you Adam I love you!" I said hugging him and giving him a kiss. "Can you please put it on me?"

"Sure turn around." He spoke.

I turned around and he put it on me. I turned around and kissed him. "We should go so we can meet up with Kiki and them," I said.

We walked to school and he put his arm around me. We walked in and saw Kiki and Zenix talking. "Hey Kiki, hey Zenix." I said. I wasn't mad at him or Laurence.

I was just mad at Garroth and his other friends.

"Hey so we were thinking would you like to go on a double date with us on Sunday?" Kiki said.

Sky looked at me, "Yes we would," he said.

"Ok so meet us at Sizzler at 7:30 on Sunday." Zenix said. He kissed Kiki and then she went to class and he walked towards Garroth and Laurence that were coming in.

"Let's get to class." I said and motioning to Garroth and them.

"Sure but I need to get my book out of my locker." He said walking to his with me following. "Let me open it." I said putting in the code.

I opened it and notes came out all saying "You don't deserve Aph." I knew it was Garroth cause of his writing. They all fell out and Garroth chuckled then he saw it was me that opened it and stayed quite.

"After I told you to never talk to us you write notes?!" I said fuming, picking one up and throwing it at him.

"I-I-I didn't think you would be the one opening it." He said.

"Let's go Aph." Sky said and shut his locker and we walked to class. They followed us because we had the same class. Ross was waiting for us. We sat down and I put my head on Sky's shoulder. We saw Mr.Mack and Mr.Collins come in with 2 bags.

"We are going on a field trip!" Mr.Mack said smirking.

"Ok so you guys go home and get a duffel bag with a sleeping bag and anything you need. We are going camping. Also pick one person to sit on the bus and sleep in a tent with." Mr.Collins said smiling.

Ross went with Barney (because everyone followed the teachers inside our class). After Sky told him something, Sky and I went home and packed it took like 10 minutes and then we walked to school.

I packed sweatpants and a t-shirt with some sandals and other clothes for tomorrow. We were getting on the bus and Kiki was sitting with Zenix. Laurence sat with Garroth.

Jin sat with Brendon. Then everyone else. It was like 3 1/2 hours so I fell asleep on Sky's shoulder.

He woke me up when the bus was parked. We got off and saw around 50 tents. Sky and me were the first to choose. We chose a purple and blue-ish tent. Kiki and Zenix were in the one on the left and Ross and Barney were on the right.

Then there was a tent behind us and Garroth and Laurence chose that one. We put all our stuff down and went outside to do a campfire.

It was 7:50 p.m. and I sat with Sky on one side with his arm around me. Kiki and Zenix sat next to us. Zenix put his arm around her. Kiki and I fist bumped and Sky and Zenix laughed.

Then after 30 minutes we went back to our tents and Sky and me talked a while even through we know each other more than we know are selves.

I kissed him for a while and then he changed into comfy clothes. Then I did as well and we fell asleep with my head laying on his chest.

~time skip to the morning~

I woke up with him and it was like 6:30 a.m and we got dressed and got ready. We had to be up at 7:50 a.m and it's was 7:20.

We saw Kiki awake and I walked over to her and told her good morning. Sky went to wake up Barney and Ross.

"Hey Aph" she sounded scared.

"What happened Kiki?" I said.

"Zenix got up and saw Garroth trying to get into your tent. He pushed him away and came back telling him and fighting with him that's it's not right to break in your ex-girlfriends tent," She said and pointed at them.

"I'll be right back," and I ran to Garroth and said "You just don't know when to stop or do you and you just want to stay away from me!!"

"Stay away from all of us!" Zenix and Laurence said. My friends and I were shocked.

"I'm agreeing with them. Even I wouldn't do that." Laurence said.

"I didn't mean to do that." Garroth said. I slapped him as hard as I can.

"Don't talk or come near us ever again or you will regret it." I said.

"He also had something sharp in his hand." Zenix said.

I ran to his tent and went through his bag. I came out with a knife that I found. "You were gonna try to kill Sky." I said and dropped the knife.

"I-" He said I interrupted him.

"Even if he died I would never date anyone. I would find the person who did it and do the same thing he did to the one I loved," I said and Sky walked behind me and whispered to me, "Let's go back to our tent."

"Wait" I said I walked to Garroth and pushed him on the ground.

"Never talk to us EVER again!!" I said and walked with Sky to our tent.