The little brother

THIRD PERSON VEIW
It was 3:30 p.m. And they all got out of school. Sky and Aph went home and got into Sky's car and drove off to (orphanage name). They got there and Aphmau asked "Do you have a little boy named Levin Garcia?"

"Let me check" the lady that was behind the counter. "Yes we do would you like to meet him?" She said. "Yes we would." Aphmau said. She went off and got Levin.

He came out and said "Sister!" He ran to her and hugged her. "Hi Lev it's been so long since I've seen you!" Aph said. He looked at Sky and said "Hi Sky!" and hugged him.

"Hi Levin the last time I've seen you you were so tiny." Sky said. "We would like to adopt him." Aph said to the lady. "Ok I'll go get the forms." She said and walked in the back. "Lev me and Sky are dating and we are going to raise you." Aph said smiling at Levin.

"Yayyyyyy!" He said. The lady came back out and said "Here you go, Levin you may go get your things." She said and handed Aphmau and Sky the paper. Levin went to go get a backpack.

They signed the forms and Sky carried his backpack to the car and Aphmau carried him to the car. "Lev when we are going to school you are going to be in school at Roscoe." Aphmau said.

"Ok but who will pick me up?" He asked. "Our friend named Zoey." Sky said. "Doesn't Zoey go to school?" Aph asked. "No she dropped out and is a baby sitter now. I called her and she said she can pick him up and watch him when we are at school or at a friends house." Sky said.

As they got into the car. "Well looks like we got a plan!" Aph said and they drove home.