Prom

THIRD PERSON VEIW
They all sat a a table for all of them to fit in. They all sat next to their dates while Laurence was a loner. (Comment down below why Laurence couldn't get a date.)

"Can I have this dance Aph?" Sky asked holding out his hand. "Yes you may!" Aph said taking his hand. They were dancing then came on hey there Delilah. They danced while eventually they sang along. Then the song ended.

Then after a few songs they announced "Let's see who prom king and queen are this year!" Aph totally forgot. "Your prom king issssss.......Sky!!" They said. Everyone clapped.

He walked on receiving his crown. "Now your prom queen issssss.......Aphmau!!" They said. Everyone clapped. Sky got off the stage and went and picked her up and took her on stage.

You could hear "awwwwww's" in the whole school gym. They gave her the tiara. Then they had to say a small speech. "I'm so happy to win prom queen. Thank you super much!! This has been my.." Aph got cut off by getting drenched in water. She wiped her eyes.

Sky gave her his tux jacket. "No matter what you do Garroth you'll still never be able to get me." She said as a light shined on him. He was laughing but when he heard her voice he knew that wasn't Sky. "Why does it always happen to you and not Sky?" Garroth asked.

"Everything that I plan always happens to you when it's supposed to happen to him!" Garroth said pointing to Sky. "Wow I thought you'd be over this already. You know what Sky lets just dance. Nothing is going to ruin my only prom with the person I love the most." Aph said.

"Your rules my love." Sky said picking her up even though she's wet he didn't care. He loved her no matter what.

~time skip to when they get home~

"This night I will cherish just like the night I kissed you at school!" Aph said and kissed him. "Do you wanna spend the night at my place or at yours?" Sky said after they pulled away. "Ummmm why not at mines this time we are always at yours." Aph said.

"Whatever you say." He said as he picked her up and they walked in the house. They decided to change. Aph wore her purple crop top,and little yellow shorts. Sky wore some black boxers.

They went into Aph's room and watched and played minecraft. Then watched Netflix and chilled (Not what everyone means now-a-days that's gross). Then Aph went to the bathroom and she came out and saw Sky dosing off. She walked quietly over and then jumped on him.

"AHHHHH!!!" Sky said screaming. Aph was laughing she started to tear up. "I'm...sorry...its...just I was the perfect time to do that!"Aph  said between laughs. "Ok don't do that again....but I'm still gonna get payback." Sky said.

He pulled her down and she settled down and then eventually fell asleep on his chest. Then he fell asleep too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys Vane here hope you liked it. Also omfg thank you sooooooooooo much on 3.58k views when I saw I almost fainted. I can't believe this is actually happening. I was reading this about 2 months ago and now I have more than my goal was. I love you guys super much you don't even know.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!✌🏻️😘