Graduated

Aphmau's P.O.V
After the dean finished they were about to finish calling up names.

"Adam Dahlberg ," the dean said. It was only me left waiting. Sky went out.

There was a pause. "And lastly Jessica Garcia," the dean said. I smiled and walked out. People were yelling and whoooing I giggled and went up.

When I got there he gave me my certificate and I thanked him. When I turned around I got pulled into a hug. I looked up and saw Sky. I smiled and pulled away and put my arm around him.

"Now I'll say.....HAPPY GRADUATION CLASS OF 2016!" The dean said. We moved are tassel to the left and Sky pulled me into a kiss for about 10 seconds then we pulled away and i blushed.

"I love you Jess," He said.

"I love you more" I said. He smirked and I smiled.

I turned my head right and saw Kiki with a Polaroid. She took three pictures. The first one was of the class.

The second one was of me and Sky. The third one was of her and Zenix. I planed a party for close friends at my house. The group. Sky took his phone out and took pictures of us.

He put them on Facebook. "CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK!!" He screamed. (If you don't get it your not a true fan of Sky) Everyone laughed.

~time skip to them in Aph's house~

As we got in I saw the house done up. I smiled and turned around. "Who did this?" I said.

"We did," they all said.

"How?!" I said.

"Since you where at Sky's last night we did this and made sure Sky kept you there" Kiki said. "Aww thanks now let's get this thing on!" I said which made us all laugh.

~time skip to next morning~

I woke up with Sky hugging me from behind and me holding Levin. I heard a snap. I looked and saw Kiki with her Polaroid again, I giggled.

"Get up breakfast is ready!" She yelled which made Levin pop up.

Sky was already awake. Levin followed Kiki downstairs and closed the door. I turned over and looked at him.

"Morning," he said in a raspy voice which made me blush.

"Good mor-" I said but got caught off guard when he kissed me.

I kissed back. We pulled away. I smiled and he did too. He tackled me into a hug. He kissed me again. Then we got up and went downstairs.

I saw everyone already sitting down. "Morning" I said. I heard either "Hey, hi or Morning".

I got my food and sat down. Sky sat next to me. After we finished we decided to go to the mall after we got dressed. I looked at the time it was 7:30 a.m.

We decided to leave at 9:00 a.m. It gave us all time. After we all got dressed  and showered it was 8:40. We decided to go in different cars. I was with Sky, Levin in the backseat. He was watching YouTube on his tablet. I decided to put music on.

The song that came on was Fight Song which is one of my fav songs.It started playing and Sky and I started singing along to it. We reached the mall at 9:10.

We parked and got out. We met up with the rest of them. We went inside and went into groups. I was with Sky, Zenix, and Kiki. Levin went with Zoey and the rest of them.

"Let's go to Hot Topic" I said.

Sky grabbed me and Zenix was with Kiki in front of us. I looked to my left hand and looked at the ring. It was beautiful. I smiled. We reached Hot Topic and I went with Sky to the album tee-shirts. I grabbed a Panic! At The Disco shirt with Brendon's face on it.

I also got 5SOS shirt with their faces on it. Sky got a Fall Out Boy shirt and The Weekend shirt. We then went to the bathing suits. I grabbed a Harley Quinn one because it's hot and were planing on going swimming soon.
Sky didn't get one.

We then went over to the Pop! toys. I got like 10? Sky got 5. We were about to pay and it came out to $234.64.

I was about to pay but Sky payed. "I could've payed," I said to him. The cashier packed them in a bag.

"I know but I wanted to pay," he said and kissed me. We grabbed the bags and we headed to Kiki and Zenix. They were outside talking.

~time skip to the house~

Sky and I went upstairs with Levin. It was about 3:00 p.m. We shopped for hours. Sky carried Levin upstairs. We tucked him in cause he's tired. We went back out for the bags.

I took my bags which was like 15-20. Sky had the same. Levin had like 8 bags. We carried them inside and left them in the living room.

We went upstairs and changed, I got into some leggings with a crop top saying Black Coffee on the front with But First, Coffee on the back.

Sky wore his boxers. We got in the bed and we lied there cuddling till I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!! I'm not dead I'm alive!! So after this chapter there will be the last chapter of this book then soon there'll be a sequel. It will be about 20 years in the future with Sky and Aph have 2 kids after they get married in 2018. It will be called The OutCome. I would love if you guys send in covers if not I'll make one. I'll update soon. Just look out. Well I Gtg so...
Byyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!✌🏻️😘