Dad?!?!?

-it's the morning of graduation they don't go to school till 12:00 p.m-

Aphmau's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of an annoying alarm clock from my phone singing Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. I got up and saw it said 5:00 a.m. I know so early it's just so I can see social media get awoken by my music eat or go wake up Sky by throwing a rock a his window from mine.

Cliche am I right. But I didn't today since I know he doesn't wake up till like 6:30 so I didn't bother him. So I texted the group chat with that's called BFF's😂.

I said "Anyone still awake or woke up?" About 10 seconds later I get a reply from Sky,Jin,Ross,and Barney. They all said "Me."These guys either don't sleep or have a problem.

"Can u come to my house I'll make you food". I got no reply's but I heard "Where's the food!!" From the guys downstairs. I came down laughing. "Hold.....on...let...me...get...dressed.....and I then I'll make you guys food....k?" I said while laughing. "Sure." So I went upstairs to get ready like my fav outfit which was a nothing 2 wear shirt and some basketball shorts that I may or may not have taken from....Sky😬.

I came down 10 minutes later and went to the kitchen and started making 🍳🍪🍩☕️🍞 pancakes, and french toast. I took about 30 minutes and then put everything on the table.

"Food!!" I yelled. Within seconds they were sitting down. "Damn a lot of food...that's good...thanks babe" Sky says eating and then gave me a kiss. I went upstairs since I forgot my phone and looked at my messages.

They were from Kiki saying "Do you have my purple vans I need them for my cousin." "Yeah I'll put them on my porch just come get them." "K." I got them and my phone went downstairs and opened the door and put them down. I came back in and finally sat down.

They looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Your phone is going off can't you hear?!" Jin said. I looked down grabbed it and went upstairs and answered it. "Hello?" A voice that I didn't want to hear today. "Dad?!"