The Play

THIRD PERSON VEIW
Two days have gone by. The school was putting on a play "Sleeping Beauty". Aphmau and Ava were trying out for the main role.

The guys tried out for the prince.

"First rule once you get the roll you can't quit, Aphmau got the main roll! Ava is going to be maleficent. The prince is going to be Zane,"
Mr.Collins said.

It was dead silent until Aphmau said, "What no way is he going to kiss me!"

Garroth looked like he wanted to kill Zane for getting the part and Mr.Collins for giving him the part.

Aphmau's P.O.V
I'm going to kill Zane before he kisses me! Ugh I'd be ok with anyone else kissing me but NOT ZANE. "What no way is he going to kiss me!"

I saw Zane was smirking and looking at how Garroth was so mad. I walked over to Garroth. "He is going to die before he kisses me," I kissed him and instead of being mad of anger he was blushing.

I smiled and laughed and held his hand. Ugh I wish it was Sky better. WAIT god I just admitted my feelings. Damnit I'm horrible with feelings.

I can't believe I just said that. Sky looked at me sad as if he still liked me. But we both said we don't. Well technically I lied to him. This is going to be tough as hell.

Guys I don't want to break up #Garmau but it might happen!!! Help me out who is a better couple I think they both are.