We talked

Aphmau's P.O.V

When I answered Mr. Mack, Laurence and Garroth smiled at me and I smiled back. Mr.Mack said, "Ok you have to do 1-50 questions on page 469-470 and you can work in partners."

Sky went and worked with Ross for partners while I saw Laurence go with Zenix. Garroth came up to me and asked, "Do you wanna be partners?"

"I would love to," I said smiling at him as he sat down next to me.

Garroth's P.O.V

When he said we can work in partners I smiled and thought, "Maybe I can ask Aphmau to be my partner?"

Laurence went with Zenix and Aphmau's friends worked together.

A lot of people came up to me and asked to be partners and I said no to them. I turned to Aphmau and said, "Do you wanna be partners?"

"I would love to," she said smiling at me as I sat down.

At the end of class we finished and we went back to our seats. The bell rang and we went to our other classes. I couldn't focus on anything after math. I was waiting until lunch so I could see Aphmau's face.

~time skips to lunch~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was at the lunch table with Kiki while waiting for the guys to get here. I looked around for them and they were in the lunch line.

When I turned my head to look at my some sort of food, I saw Garroth looking at me and he blushed the darkest red ever like if he put his head into a paint bucket for 30 minutes.

He then looked away because he say me looking at him. Then the boys finally showed up and Sky gave me and Kiki a kiss on the cheek. Kiki and I were both used to it because we all practically grew up together.

I looked at Garroth his blush was gone and looked sad. I told Kiki about it.

"Maybe he's jealous Aph?" she said to me.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom be right back," I told them and I walked out.

I was coming back from the bathroom to see Garroth's girlfriend Ava coming faster than a bolt to me. "Stay away from Garroth, he broke up with me this morning! Then I come to find him staring at you all day?! You are just an UGLY LITTLE STUPID CHILD!" Ava yelled at me.

I ran out of the school to where there was a tree along with a bench and I sat down crying.

Garroth's P.O.V

After I saw Adam kiss Aphmau I assumed they were together. I looked down and when I looked up she was gone.

"Hey guys I'll be right back," I told them and went looking for Aphmau.

I looked through the glass and saw her sitting under a tree crying so much her shirt was starting to soak up the water. I went outside to go to her. When I got to her she looked up at me and cried even harder than before. I walked over to the bench.

"What's wrong Aphmau?" I asked her.

~After saying everything about Ava and what she said~

"I'm so sorry Aphmau," I said to her as her head was on my shoulder.

"Do you wanna leave or go back inside?" I asked her.

"Let's go back in I feel a lot better telling someone," she smiled and kissed my cheek and I blushed red.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was crying so much I felt my shirt soaking it in. I saw Garroth looking at me and I cried even harder than before. He sat down next to me and asked, "What's wrong Aphmau?"

~After telling him everything about Ava and what she said~

"I'm so sorry Aphmau," he said as my head was on his shoulder.

"Do you wanna leave or go back inside?" he asked.

"Let's go back in I feel a lot better telling someone," I smiled and I kissed him on his cheek and he blushed red.

Laurence's P.O.V

When Garroth said he'd be right back but it's been about 20 minutes and I saw Aphmau was gone. I told my friends that I'm gonna go find Garroth. I went and saw Garroth and Aphmau.

Aphmau's head was on his shoulder and then he asked her something and she responded with a kiss on his cheek while he blushed a red color. I saw and walked back in. I felt heart break but it was her choice anyway.

Garroth's P.O.V

We walked inside and I asked, "Can I walk you home today?"

"Sure meet me in the front and we will walk" Aphmau said smiling and gave me a kiss on the lips and then left. She walked in first then I did but I waited until my face was back to it's original color.

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Can I walk you home today?" he asked me.

"Sure meet me in front and we will walk," I told him and I gave him a kiss and I went back into the cafeteria.

"Where have you been?" Kiki asked waiting for an answer.

~after explaining what happened in the past 20 minute~

"OMG IS THIS TRUE APH?!" Kiki said yelling in the cafeteria. I turned around and saw Garroth blushing and staring at me. But this time he didn't turn away neither did I.

Garroth's P.O.V

When I went in I saw Aphmau talking to her friends. I didn't mind if she told just one of them.

"OMG IS THAT TRUE APH!!!" Kiki said yelling in the cafeteria. So I know who she told at least.

I was looking at her I could feel my face turning red again, when she saw me I didn't turn away and neither did she.

~skip to the end of the day~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was walking down the hall to grab my stuff and when I closed it I saw Zane right there. I looked behind him and saw Garroth waiting at the door but he didn't see me.

"Hey, wanna go out some time?" he asked.

"I like someone else" I said. He grabs my arm as hard as he can. "Let me go Zane!" I yelled. I heard footsteps behind him.

"Let her go Zane!" Garroth says pushing him off. Garroth grabs my hand softly so it wouldn't hurt and we left to the end of the hall way.