Stop this

Sky's P.O.V
I finally have Aph. I lied to her saying that I didn't like her. When she told us that she WAS dating Garroth I went along with everyone.

The kiss when we played spin the bottle meant so much to me. I love her. When Zane got the part I was sad. But when he got sick I was happy cause I was the understudy for him so that meant I was able to kiss Aph.

But at the end we weren't supposed to kiss. She kissed me and I knew that meant something. When I got off the stage I went to find Aph but I found Ross and he told me "Do you like Aph?" "I don't know" I said and fount her and hugged her from behind.

I said "You were amazing Aph!" I swung her around. I walked outside with Aphmau and we sat on the bench. "Sky I need to tell you something" Aph said trying not to blush.

"You can tell me anything Aph." I said. Aph grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes and kissed me. I kissed back. We kissed until Ross walked out and said "You go Sky."

We looked at him and laughed and then he left. "Sky do you want to go out with me?" She said looking at me. "....Yes Aph but what about Garroth?" I said.

"I'm gonna tell him that it isn't working out" She said and looked at me and smiled. "I'll be right back I'm gonna go tell him." She said. Aph walked away.

~time skip to time now~

When we walked back to tent Aph said "He was gonna kill you but Zenix saved us." She said starting to cry.

I pulled her into my shirt and it got soaked up. Then the teachers called us out. I changed my shirt and we walked out. She held my hand.

Mr.Mack said "Ok now get in groups of 6" Kiki, Zenix, Barney, Ross, Aph, and me were in one group. Jin and Brendon went into another group with their other friends.

Then everyone else in other groups. They gave us a list of 4 things to find in the woods.

List
1.sticks
2.wood
3.leaves
4.flowers

Mr.Collins then gave us all a bag with Water,Food,First aid kit,and a map just in case we got lost. Then we headed out. Aph fell over a branch and scraped her knee.

We put water on it to get the dirt off and then put a bandage in it. She got up and we walked and found wood,sticks,and leaves.

We didn't find flowers so we walked a little more and found sunflowers. We got some and walked back. We saw Mr.Mack and Mr.Collins talking and laughing. They look like a couple to the whole school. We all know it's true but they don't say anything.

They then saw us and Mr.Collins said "Wow that was fast..and what happened Aphmau!?" rushing over to us. "I just fell on a branch." Aph said. "Ok so you are ok right?" Mr.Mack said.

He nodded. "Now can we have the wood,sticks,leaves,and flowers." Mr.Collins said. We gave all of it to them. "Here" he gave Kiki and Aph flower crowns and he gave us a watch made out silver.

"Thank you!" We all said. "You guys can just do what ever but stay in the area." Mr.Mack said. "Ok" we said and walked off. We walked to our tents and grabbed our phones and took a group photo on all of them.

"Look at your face Ross!" I said showing them. "Why do I look so ugly!!" He said and we all laughed. Aph was looking in a tent and I walked behind her.

She looked scared. "L-look in Garroth's tent." She said. I looked and saw a bow and a knife with a sentence written on it "Kill Sky" I heard footsteps and Kiki said "Why are you guys.." She stopped I looked at her and showed her the bow.

"Why does he keep doing this!" Aphmau said. She saw them come out. She took the bow and ran to them. The teacher was in the bathroom cause we didn't see her. She slapped him.

He looked at what was in her hand. "Why do you have my bow." He said he tried to grab it but got pulled back by Laurence.

They still weren't talking but he helped us out. "I read what it says." She said and threw it at his feet. "Stop trying to kill Sky I would die with him no matter what it is." She said.

"We have to go the teachers coming." Kiki said we all walked away. "Ok guys get your things we are headed out." Mr.Collins said. We grabbed our stuff and went on the bus.

Aph fell asleep on my chest. I woke her up and we all got off. We all walked home. Kiki, Zenix, Barney, Laurence, Ross, Brendon, Jin, and me stayed at Aph's place because she was in the middle of all our houses.

We walked in and grabbed food. We sat on the couch and watched like 5 movies. I got up and Aphmau followed me and we got blankets for everyone.

We went and gave them one each. They fell asleep like 1 minute after so we turned off the t.v and Aph pulled me into her room. She went and changed into a purple t-shirt and black shorts.

I changed into pajama pants and no shirt. She said "I love you." We kissed for some time and she fell asleep on my chest (like always).