The show must go on

Aphmau's P.O.V
So we have practiced for 2 weeks and now the play is going to happen today. We were getting set up for the first scene and Zane ran to the bathroom and threw up so he went to the nurse with 104* fever so his understudy was Sky!

Why I'm so happy? Wait I like Garroth but I love Sky. Oh my god, I need to think about this.

"Kiki and Zenix get on the stage for the first scene," Mr.Collins said. Kiki and Zenix were the king and queen.

~time skip to Aph's part of the play~

THIRD PERSON VEIW
Aphmau was on stage with her three godmothers (Donna,Cadenza,and Nicole). Aphmau was playing outside of the house when Fauna, Floria, and Maryweather called her to come inside.

She ran inside and saw a cake. They said "Happy sweet 16th Birthday," She smiled at them. Then at 7:30pm she woke up and went to the closest pinwheel and stuck her finger on it and fainted.

Then Maleficent took her in a room and laid her on the bed and she could only be awoken by "a true loves kiss." Then it switched to a scene where Sky was fighting the dragon and got to Aphmau.

He leaned in and kissed Aphmau for 8 seconds and he finally let go. She opened her eyes and smiled. She got up and then the next scene rolled up with Aphmau and Sky in the carriage and they kissed while it when off the stage.

Then everyone got up and clapped while everyone that got a part and bowed. Sky held Aphmau's hand and bowed again.

Garroth looked mad but when he saw Aph's smile. He looked sad but when she came running to him hugging him he forgot and kissed her.

After that she went running up to Kiki and Zenix.

"You guys did great!" She said with a big smile and hugged Kiki. Zenix walked off and went to Garroth.

"Do you like Sky?" Kiki said.

"I do but-" she got interrupted by Sky coming up and hugged her.

"You where amazing Aph," he said spinning her around.

Aph noticed Kiki motioned that she was gonna go to Zenix and Garroth. Sky walked outside with Aphmau and they sat on the bench.

"Sky I need to tell you something" Aph said trying not to blush.

"You can tell me anything Aph." He said.

Aph grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes and kissed him. He kissed back.

They kissed until Ross walked out and said "You go Sky."

They looked at him and laughed and then he left.

"Sky do you want to go out with me?" She said looking at him.

"Yes Aph but what about Garroth?" He said.

"I'm gonna tell him that it isn't working out" She said and looked at him and smiled. "I'll be right back I'm gonna go tell him."

Aph walked inside and found Garroth and pulled him into a closet.

"Garroth we need to break up," she said.

"What?! Was it me!" He said yelling.

"It's me Garroth" she said and left. Garroth was so sad he cried himself to sleep.

~the day after the play~

Aphmau was walking to school when she say Sky and ran up to him and kissed him.

"I love you Aph." He said while holding her hand.

When they got to school they saw Garroth sitting waiting probably for Laurence,and Zenix.

They walked past him into the school. Garroth went to Laurence and Zenix and said, "She choose him over me."

"Well they've known each other since kinder so it makes sense," Zenix said.

They walked in and saw Aph with Sky and there friends.

"So you guys are together?" Kiki said smiling.

"Yeah," they said smiling.

The bell rang and they went to class. Mr.Mack came in and said, "We have another packet also work in threes."

Sky, Ross, and Aph worked together while Laurence, Zenix, and Garroth were working together and Garroth was starting to get red in anger.

~time skip to lunch~

They all went to lunch while Aph was at the table waiting while everyone was getting food.

Garroth sat in front of her and said, "So you broke up with me for Sky?" He said a little mad.

"I-I didn't fell the same with you anymore Sky and I go way back he knows more than Kiki," Aph said. Garroth grabs her wrist the same way Zane did.

"Let go of me!" She screamed and Sky ran up to her and punched Garroth.

"Stay away from Aphmau" he said holding her.

"Garroth go away I don't want to see you EVER again!" She yelled at him crying into Sky's shirt.

Garroth walked off and went back to his table. Sky went to their friends and said, "I'm gonna take her home. I'll stay with her, can you guys tell our teachers that she didn't feel good so I took her home and stayed with her?"

They nodded and when they walked out all of Garroth's friends went up to Sky.

"You took Aph from Garroth now we hurt you for taking her," They said and were about to punch him. But Aph had enough and got in front of Sky and pulled him to Garroth's table.

"Stop this! I choose Sky because I trust him and I never thought you where gonna act like this. NEVER talk to me or my friends again," she said yelling at him. He stood up and slapped her.

Silence filled the air.

One girl that looked up to Garroth said, "You never slap a girl." Then it was silent again.

Then all you heard was crying from Aphmau. She fell because of the shock. Sky picked her up and walked out the door and they walked home.

Sky loved her. He didn't want to see her cry so he picked her up and went into her house and then they laid on her bed and she put her head on his chest and fell asleep.

So there you have it I'm staying with #skymau. They are just such a great couple.
So 😘✌🏻️