New kid?!

Aphmau's P.O.V
It's been two weeks since I finally got my little bro back. Sky and me have been taking care of him. Sky is the perfect role model. Three weeks until prom and I already have my dress but have hid it from Sky. It's going to be perfect.

~time skip to school~

Sky said he was sick so he couldn't come. I went over and he was passed out. I took his temperature and it was 102* so I kissed him on the head and started walking to school.

When I walked in I went to my locker and a guy with dark blue hair bumped into me and I fell on top of him. I quickly got up. "Hi I-I'm sorry I've been running around trying to find my class!" He said.

I put my hand out. He grabbed my hand and I helped him up. "It's ok it was an accident....what is your name?" I said. "Oh sorry hi my name is Dante I just moved here." He said. "My name is Jess but everyone calls me Aphmau!" I said.

"Ok Aphmau can you help me find 103 I think it's math class?" He said. "That's my class follow me." I said. We got into class and I saw Ross, Laurence, and Garroth. Still hate him... "Hey guys this is Dante." I said.

"This is Ross, and Laurence." I said. "Oh and that's Garroth." I said in a slightly mad voice. "Hey Dante." Ross and Laurence said in a nice voice. "Where's Sky?" Ross asked confused. "He got sick." I said sadly.

Dante's P.O.V
I was running into the school and I was trying to find my class. I bumped into this girl. She was pretty. She fell onto me and got up quickly. "Hi I-I'm sorry I've been running around trying to find my class!" I said.

She put her hand out and helped me up. "It's ok it was an accident...what is your name?" She said. "Oh sorry hi my name is Dante I just moved here." I said. "My name is Jess but everyone calls my Aphmau!" She said happily. "Ok Aphmau can you help me find 103 I think it's math class?" I said confused.

"That's my class follow me." She said and I followed her. We walked in and I saw 3 guys and there was no teacher to be seen. "Hey guys this is Dante." She said. "This is Ross,and Laurence." She said. "Oh and that's Garroth." She said a little mad. "Hey Dante."

Ross and Laurence said. "Where's Sky?" Ross asked Aphmau. Who's Sky....maybe he's just a friend or brother. "He got sick." She said sad now.

~time skip to Lunch~

Aphmau's P.O.V
I was of corse sitting at our table waiting for my friends. They came and I said "Kiki come with me to the bathroom." I said. "Ok." She said and I walked out with her telling her about meeting the new kid.
"Why did you tell me this?" She said. "I don't know I needed to talk to someone." I said. She walked back in while I went to grab the necklace Sky gave me.

I put it on looking in my little mirror in my locker and saw Dante walking towards me. "Hi Dante!" I said I closed my locker and turned around. "Hi Aphmau." He said. "Did you want to talk to me?" I said. "Um I kinda like you." He said.

I was shocked. "I'm sorry Dante but I have a boyfriend....his name is Sky....I have to go." I ran into the cafeteria. "I am going to go home and see if Sky's better." I said grabbing all my food. "Ok bye?" They said.

I was running and I saw Ava. She tripped me but I did a flip instead of falling and looked back. They were shocked. "I'm a gymnast." I said happy and turned back around to run out the doors. I am so happy that actually worked.

When I got to Sky's house I unlocked it and went to his room and saw him laying down watching t.v. "Hi Aph." He said. "Hi honey. Are you felling any better?" I said walking over to him and laying down with him. "Yah I do now you are here." He said kissing me.

I wanted to stay kissing him but we both needed air so we pulled away. "Can I stay here tonight I'll text Zoey saying I'll be back in the morning and she can stay there with Levin for tonight.?" I said. "Sure." He said. I started pulling my phone out and texting Zoey. (Zoey=🔮 Aphmau=🐶)

🐶-Hey I'm going to stay at Sky's house tonight.

🔮-sure I'll stay here tonight and tomorrow while you and Sky go to school.

🐶-Thanks

"She said sure." I said. "Good." He said. I laid down on his chest and he said. "Aph I love you more than anything in this world." He said.

I got up and kissed him for which seemed forever. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep on my loves chest. I loved him more than you can think.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey it's Vanessa here it's been a while since I've updated but Remy239  said to add Dante so I did but yeah. So I've told you that I started school this week and today was my third day so I'm at s.v.m.s. It's nice I'm with my friends. So I'll post soon that's if I have time so yeah gotta go.
Byeeeeeeeee😘✌🏻️