Chapter 1- Cinderella

Taylor's POV

One night and she was gone. What happened to her? Where could she be? She finally had the chance to make a change in her life. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

I looked down at the Jimmy Choo red high heel shoe that laid at the corner of Ella's room incomplete.

There was no clue of her leaving and also no clue of her struggling. Maybe she was kidnapped, but if she was her parents would've received a death threat by now.

I grabbed the shoe and walked downstairs slowly, trying to avoid Ella's mum crying because I didn't want to make things worst.

I was sad, more than sad, also I was angry. If she really did ran away, why?! She finally had the chance to proof that she was more than just a dorky girl from school, she could finally come out of the dark and smell the fresh air of popularity, most of all she could finally have the chance to date the hottest guy in school, Harry Styles. And she just threw it all away?

I couldn't help but feel sorry for her and myself. What she had? Was what I've always wanted.

I gave Ella's mum a hug and comforted her for a while and walked away before my tears could escape my eyes.

I cried, I cried because my best friend was missing and also I cried because she couldn't fulfill what she had always wanted.

And that, that was how the whole idea came. It struck my mind like a lightning bolt.

No, no, no. I thought, trying to shake that horrible thought out of my mind. I can't do this. This is not my ending, I don't deserve someone else's happiness. This is not my destiny.

But what if I changed my destiny?

No, shut down your evil thoughts, Taylor.

I ran back to my house which was next door and immediately rushed upstairs. I looked around, trying to find the most suitable place to hide the shoe and finally came up with a not-so-perfect place, under my bed.

I wrapped the shoe up in a scarf and hid in under my bed.

No one will ever find it. I assured myself.

Harry's POV

I smiled at the shoe, thinking about what happened that night.

She was incredible, funny and smart. Why haven't I ever seen her at school before? And why did she leave so suddenly? I don't even know her name. She's so mysterious and everything seemed like a secret to her which made me more interested in her than I've been towards any girl in my life.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my contacts.

I need to find someone who can make basically the whole school know who I'm looking for.

Niall. There you are.

I pressed on it and put my phone against my ear, staring at the red shoe that she left at my house that night.

On the phone with Harry and Niall:

Niall: Yeah, it's Niall.

Harry: Hey, I need your help. *scratches forehead*

Niall: Is it some girl again?

Harry: She's not just some girl, mate. She's THE girl.

Niall: Okay fine. What do you need?

Harry: I need you to let everyone in school know that I'm looking for the girl who danced with me at the party that night.

Niall: Seriously, you're still looking for her?

Harry: Tsk... Are you going to help me or not?

Niall: Okay, okay, anything else?

Harry: Also mention that she has a red shoe.

Niall: Red shoe? Do you know how many pair of red shoes people own in this school?

Harry: Don't worry about it, I know if it's her when she's there. *smiles*

Niall: *laughs* You're really falling, man.

Harry: Go spread the news.

*hangs up*

I will find you.

•~•~•~•~•~•

*beep beep beep beep*

"URGHH!" I groaned as I slammed my alarm clock with my palm.

I ignored it and continued off to sleep, eventually waiting for Susan, my 5 year old sister, to come wake me up.

I continued closing my eyes when suddenly I felt a tickle on my foot and I half giggled and half groaned in frustration.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! Mummy said if you don't wake up I won't get any juice!" A tiny voice screamed.

I unwillingly stood up and took a glance at the small figure standing right in front of me.

"Go get your juice." I smiled lazily while tapping her on the arm. She then ran out of my room with Sprinkles, her teddy bear.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my unbrushed curls.

I hope she will appear.

I ran to the bathroom and started grooming myself. I decided to keep my hair slicked back today cause I don't wanna leave my curls falling in front of me when she's there. It wouldn't be good.

I put on a dark grey t-shirt and a pair of jeans and looked myself in the mirror.

This is it.

I grabbed my things and threw a leather jacket over my shoulder.

I hope she'll be there. I thought to myself, sighing in the mirror.

-Meanwhile in Taylor's room-

Taylor's POV

I looked myself in the mirror and fixed my ponytail a little.

Why am I even caring what I look like? No one ever noticed me anyways. What's the point? I asked myself while sighing.

"Taylor, sweetie?! Aunt Clare is gonna come over and clean up the house so if there's anything valuable in your room, keep it somewhere safe!" I heard mum shout from outside.

Something struck my mind.

The shoe.

Wait, why am I so worried? It's not like she's gonna steal the shoe!

But it's Jimmy Choo. What if she stole it?! What if her daughter saw it and told someone from school?! WHAT IF...

I bit my lip and went down on my knees, trying to reach the shoe underneath my bed.

After struggling for seconds, I finally got the shoe.

I slid it out and unwrapped the scarf from it and stared at the shoe, glowing from the reflect of the light.

Maybe I should just keep it with me first. Bring it to school and keep it in my bag and after Aunt Clare is done cleaning up, I can just put it back here.

Yes, great plan Taylor.

A/N. Or so she thought...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So yes guys, this is the first chapter of my new story!!! I have high hopes on this story and I really don't want it to end up as some other story which will end up getting deleted by me so if you want me to continue, add this to your reading list, share it, vote for it, and comment when done for a dedication ❤️

I hope you liked this.

-Mandy C