Chapter 14- It Was Gone

I continued shaking my head and forced out my words, "No. I won't, Harry."

I felt him take a deep breath and then coldly, he said, "Goodbye, Taylor."

Then I felt his hands slip from my head.

The warmness of his body faded.

Harry walked backwards, our eyes never leaving each others' as I fought a civil war with my cries.

Something was gone in his eyes.

The sparks I once saw in his eyes when we were together.

It was gone.

Completely gone.

Did the rain wash it away?

And then he turned around and got into his car.

No, lemme stare at you a little longer.

I don't want this to be over.

The headlights of the car flashed at me and it blinded my eyes, and then the car slid backwards and that was it.

The headlights disappeared from my view and I was left alone in an unknown place.

Finally letting out the breath I've been holding forever, I fell onto my knees and screamed, letting out all of the cries I've been holding.

I was shouting and it felt like it's been forever since I was out there until the rain stopped.

It was dark and gloomy and then I realized I needed to go home.

I forced myself up on my feet and walked into the cabin like a corpse. I felt weak and I could feel myself looking like a mess without even needing a mirror.

Grabbing my phone from on top of the fireplace where I left my phone next to pictures of Harry, I scrolled through my contacts, looking for people who actually knew where I am that I knew.

Then I reached Zayn.

How'd I get his number?

I hesitated but pressed the number anyways, knowing he was my only choice.

The phone rang twice and then he spoke from the other side, "Yeah."

"Zayn?" I called out, surprised by the horrible sound of my voice. It was almost gone, I sounded like I had something stuck in my throat.

"T-Taylor?" He sounded shocked from the other side.

"Ehm... Do you know where Harry's old house is?"

"You mean the one he lived in with his grandmother?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I do, why?"

"Can you... come pick me up there?"

"What happened? Why?"

"It's getting late and I'm scared so can I just tell you about it once you get here?" I said, still sounding horrible with a stuffy nose.

"Okay, okay. I'll go there right now."

And then he hung up.

I let out a deep breath and looked around the well lit room, looking for something I could use to blow my nose.

I walked towards the box of tissue and started blowing my nose, wiping it clean. Walking towards the framed picture laying on the ground, I sat next to it, reminiscing that kiss we had just hours ago and how it just all broke down.

It almost seemed as if I've stared at it forever then suddenly I heard the slamming of a car door.

I walked towards the front door and I heard a knock on it.

The door opened revealing Zayn wearing a dark grey t-shirt and a pair of jeans, his hair was messed up but he still looked as attractive as he already was.

There was no denying he's attractive, but I wasn't in love with him, there was no use.

"Oh my god, Taylor you look horrible." He said looking at me from up to down, "What happened to you?"

And then I remembered.

Damn you, Zayn Malik.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks, I didn't know how I'd still have tears left after that crying, if that's how science works.

I looked down on the ground, watching my tear drop onto the wooden floor.

"No, no, no, I'm so sorry I didn't mean what I said." Zayn said placing his hands on my shoulders.

I placed my hand on his and pushed it away, walking into the cabin, wiping my tears in the process.

I walked towards the couch and sat on it, ignoring the fact that I was drenched in rainwater and feel dirty and disgusting.

A few seconds later I felt another weight land on the couch, I looked to the right and it was Zayn.

"Are you okay?" He asked, placing his hand on my disgusting back.

And then that was it, I placed my arms around him as the tears flowed down my cheeks onto his t-shirt, dirtying the both of us.

"Please don't talk." I sobbed between words.

Then I felt his arms around me too, placing them behind my head like Harry did previously in the rain.

I didn't wanna remember Zayn as Harry so I moved his hands with mine to my back instead.

"Don't touch my hair please." I whispered into his neck as my tears fell down on his shoulder.

"Okay, sorry, I won't anymore." He said and tightened our hug, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

This gave me a reassuring feel, it made me feel safe.

We stayed like that for a long time, I didn't know how long but I knew it wasn't less than 15 minutes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Zayn asked suddenly after the long silence of just my tears flowing down onto his shirt.

"N-no." I replied and finally let go of him.

We looked at each other for a while and then he ran his fingers through my wet bangs, brushing it away from my face.

It was awkward. I didn't know why he did that but it made me feel safe.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked, his eyes seemed to start showing anger.

How was I supposed to tell him that I was the one who did all the hurting?

"No. He didn't. It was me." I said, trying my hardest not to break down again.

Zayn took a deep breath and then concluded, "Okay, I'm not going to ask anymore questions, let's get you home."

He stood up from the couch but before he could take a step I grabbed his hand, "I can't go home like this."

"My mum's gonna ask me a bunch of questions and I don't want that."

He looked down at the ground for a while, thinking, and then suggested, "Why don't you take a shower here first, I'll go look for some clothes you and I can change into?"

"B-but, do you know where it is? And would he mind?"

"I've had countless sleepovers here before when Harry still stayed here so I know this place well and Harry wouldn't mind, I mean it's an emergency."

I nodded slowly and then finally slid my hand off his and weirdly, I felt a cold rush again.

"Come on, I'll show you to the shower." Zayn said, beckoning me to follow.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please vote guys!! AND I'D LOVE IT IF U GUYS CAN COMMENT 💖

By: Mandy C