Chapter 20- Wrong Chemistry

BEFORE THE CHAPTER STARTS HERE ARE THE Q&A ANSWERS!

Taylor:

What will you tell Ella?
I still don't know yet. The struggle is real.

Release ts6 already.
That was not a question.

Harry:

Why did you cut your damn hair Harry?
I didn't cut it in this story... Or did I? 😏 Is my hair a wig? You'll never know.

Ella:

Where is Ella?
I'm right here!

Who plays Ella? Who should we consider her as in real life? Who tf plays you though?
I'm Elle Fanning. But people call me Ella 😊

Would she be happy for Taylor or not?
Happy for Taylor? What do you mean? Why won't I be? Is there something that I don't know about her? Wait, is she pregnant?!

Are you Cinderella?
Well I guess I am.

Zayn:

Do you like Taylor?
I don't. I love her.

Will you go out with Taylor?
I want to but... She's with my best friend. Bros before hoes.

Do you still love Liam?
Who is Liam? Oh, my best friend. I'll always love him.

Chapter 20- Wrong Chemistry

HARRY'S POV (mhm yes guys yes)

My eyes followed Taylor as she rushed out of the lab and I could already feel her crying.

Go after her, dumbass. My conscious was shouting in my head.

But I couldn't. She needed time.

Sighing, I looked back at Ella, working on the assignment.

Her hands were shaking in a weird manner and I knew exactly why.

She was nervous around me. I would've been too if this was me sitting next to the mystery girl months ago, but now? No. Clearly, the person I was in love with is Taylor, Taylor and only...

Taylor.

But was I being too cold to this girl? After all, she was my girlfriend's best friend. And Taylor was NOT happy when we talked about her the last time.

I cleared my throat and it gained her attention I assume, since she turned around and looked at me.

"Do you need help in anything?" I asked, smiling slightly to let her know I don't bite.

"U-um... T-there's no need for that, I can finish it myself, thank you."

Damn, this girl was stuttering the whole time.

"You know... I'm not THAT useless." I joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

She giggled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.