Chapter 6- Somewhere Else

1k+ reads and 200+ votes already?! WHATTTT?!1! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!

-

The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the door, completely ignoring Mr Smith reminding us to finish the assignment by Monday.

I sighed as I stuffed my notes in my bag, trying my hardest to not reveal my red secret and followed out of class. And no, I was not on my period.

What I meant, was the shoe.

FINALLY! I CAN GO HOMEEEE!!!

Oh wait, I can't.

Because I have to go to Harry's house.

EWH.

I was walking towards my locker when suddenly Harry stood right in front of me, blocking my way.

"Ready to go?" He asked, smirking.

I wish there was an eraser that could just erase that stupid smirk off his face.

"What?" I asked, filled with annoyance and pushed him aside.

"You're coming home with me." He said as if it wasn't even a question.

Oh shiittt.

He was loud enough that everyone around us could hear and we gained a few glances from the others.

Seriously, what even?

Harry Styles was not afraid to be seen hanging out with me, a nobody.

Sure, cool.

"I thought you're picking me up at my house, and also please keep it down? I don't wanna get all pushed at by unknown ladies with big boobs anymore." I exclaimed as I threw all my unneeded stuff into my locker and shutting it.

"First of all, it's too much work to drive to your house. Why not just immediately go with me? Second, it was your fault you got pushed. Not mine." He said as he randomly grabbed my hand like it was a casual thing to do.

I gasped and immediately swayed his hands off.

"Okay, I'll go with you now but NEVER, EVER, touch me like that." I said in a stern voice.

I swear he pissed me off so much.

He smirked and grabbed my hand again. This time, he just immediately pulled me across the hallway with people just whispering about it.

He didn't even give me time to react and the next thing I knew was I was pushed into his car.

"What the hell, Harry Styles?!" I cursed as he started driving in full speed.

And wow I rhymed.

"What? You have a problem with me 'touching you like that'?" He smirked as he looked at me from the corner of his eyes and I could feel myself blushing as hard as ever but still wasn't giving in.

"Oh, you know I do."

"You know you were such a quiet and nice girl for the past childhood years until now I realized damn, I need to improve my skills on categorizing people."

"Um, excuse me? Categorizing people?" Taylor snapped and crossed her arms, looking at him. "Just so you know, we used to be best friends when we were five so don't even try categorizing me and you in a different section."

"Taylor Swift, you and I are in different sections."

And that was it. I snapped. The grenade inside of me fell right on the ground hard and I just exploded.

"Dear Mr. Harry Styles, just so you know, being rich and having more than one friend doesn't make you any better than an average person with only one friend. In fact, you might be worse than that person. Categorizing people into different sections does not give you the privilege to determine who's who. Believe me, if you wanna categorize people then lemme tell you you're in the worst section there is."

Shockingly, the car stopped.

"Are you done with your speech? What I meant by different sections is that you're a female and I'm a male, that's all. By the way," He said suddenly, unfastening his seat belt, "We're here."

And damn was I surprised he actually put on a seat belt.

I took a deep breath, trying to contain my anger and looked out of the window. And I was looking right at the biggest house I've ever seen in my life, the house next to his was bigger, but still.

I got out of the car, with my mouth wide open, still in awe and man he's gotten so rich since we broke contact with each other when we were like 8.

"You COMIN' or you're just going to stand there and stare forever?" He asked, walking towards the large doors.

Right.

I quickly caught up with him and got in.

The house was massive and man if you really need me to explain what it was like then it's gonna take at least three days and three nights so I mean, you get it, big house, big place, big room and so on.

I was so caught up in staring I didn't notice he was walking the other way.

Damn it.

I quickly ran towards him but not too close and I just stayed behind him, far enough to not feel his body heat.

It was so weird that I was currently at Harry Styles' house. Me, a nobody, at his house. I had to be at least a 9 to get in here but me? A maximum 6? No, way.

I knew there was something fishy going on.

I didn't notice how long I've been walking when suddenly, we reached a room.

I predicted it was his room and when he opened the door, to my surprise, it was not one of those messy rooms with posters of models with big boobs on his walls. It was surprisingly clean. There was an Xbox at one corner of the large room and a few big posters of cars and the Beetles but besides that, it was nothing boy-ish. I wonder if it was because his parents didn't want him to mess his room up, or maybe it's because he's never bought books to even scatter on the floor like me.

"Just place your stuff there and you can sit on my bed, and oh, take off your shoes please."

Bed?

Shoes?

Stuff?!

Before I could shout I was cut off by the slamming of the door shut.

He took his jacket off and holy shit why was he doing that?!

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you guys liked this chapter because the next one will have much drama going on ;)

Please vote, comment and follow me for faster updates 💖 Also don't be afraid to pm me, I love hearing from you guys!

-Mandy C