Chapter 15- You're What's Wrong, Taylor

I ran the t-shirt over my head and it fell mid thigh, enough to cover half of my body.

It smelt like Harry.

Forcing back my thoughts I grabbed the towel laying on the counter, opened the bathroom door and descended down the staircase.

There stood Zayn, shirtless in the middle of the living room.

I stopped in the middle of the staircase, waiting for him to finish wearing his shirt.

When he was done, I continued making my way downstairs.

Didn't want any awkward moments.

"Hey." I called out and he turned around and glanced at me from top to toe.

His eyes widened but he blinked it off and cleared his throat.

"Lets go." I said and reached for the door but before I could, Zayn stopped me, "Wait."

I stopped and turned around to look at him.

He walked towards me, leaving me walking backwards and finally my back hit the door.

"I don't know what happened between you and Haz but I want you to know that if you need someone to talk to, I'm here."

His voice sounded so soft, it was weird to think of how he threatened me in the art room weeks ago and now he was there just treating me like a true friend.

"Okay." I smiled warmly, "Thank you, Zayn."

Suddenly, I sneezed. I looked up at Zayn after and there he stood, laughing.

"What?" I questioned, angry at him.

He stopped but still hung a smile on his face and grabbed the towel from my hand.

Walking closer to me, he placed the towel above my head and started rubbing it dry as I contained my flushed face, feeling his closeness.

"You're going to catch a cold if you don't dry your hair." He advised.

It was weird how it didn't hurt at all, he's got skills.

He finally stopped and I placed my hand on the towel, replacing his and our hands brushed for a moment but I didn't take it seriously.

"Thanks." I smiled and then reached for the door and pushed it open.

He brought me home after that. We didn't talk much after I got into the car and I liked it cause what I needed most then was just silence and I was so glad he understood what I needed.

Harry's POV

Stepping on the break, I sent myself flying frontwards slightly in the middle of the empty road.

I can't believe it.

I just left her there.

She didn't even know where she was and it's getting late.

Fuck it.

I immediately turned the steering wheel and took a U-turn right back to the cabin, it had stopped raining, I've been out for so long I wondered if she was still there.

Parking my car a little further from the cabin due to my dignity and pride, I've chosen to walk most of the road towards it.

The lights in the cabin were lit and my eyes widened at the car parked right in front of it.

Wait, it's Zayn's car.

What's he doing here?

Walking towards the window, I took a deep breath and looked in. To my surprise, there sat Taylor with her arms around Zayn.