Chapter 13- Do You Love Me?

I'm in love with him.

We stared deeply into each others eyes, it was so weird that with just one look, I became completely helpless.

He leaned in closer to me, his right hand supporting himself on the ground from falling into me, then he ran his finger through my bangs with his left, brushing it away from my eyes and then he said it.

"I love you."

My eyes widened.

"Y-you do?" I gulped, trying to forget the fact that these words might be meant for someone else.

He nodded and I took a deep breath.

My heart raced in the speed of light. No one has ever said these words to me before. I wasn't even expecting to hear these words this early, after all, it's only been a few weeks.

He gave me a hesitated look but then started, "Do you?"

"H-huh?" I asked, not knowing if what I heard was what I heard.

"Do you... love me?" He asked, I felt his breath blowing softly on my lips.

I do, of course I do, Harry.

But I can't.

This isn't my fairy-tale.

One day, Ella's gonna come back and claim what's hers. And if I say I do now, it'll just add salt to your future wound.

"Harry, I-"

Before I could even say it, he cut me off by placing his lips on mine.

Urgh, why, Taylor?

He pulled away after and then smiled at me, showing his dimples just like the one in the picture.

I couldn't help but smile back.

I was so screwed.

I'm so in love with him and he's in love with me too.

I think.

"Are you sure you're in love with ME?" I asked, emphasizing the word 'me'.

He let out a small chuckle and said, "Do I look like I'm not sure? Since that day, when I saw you there, I knew I was and am in love with you."

I felt a bullet pierce straight through my heart.

Over and over and over again.

He wasn't in love with me, he was in love with Ella.

Harry's POV

I let out a small chuckle and said, "Do I look like I'm not sure? Since that day, when I saw you there, I knew I was and am in love with you."

I was expecting her to be happy when but weirdly, her expression was worry.

I didn't think I said something wrong, did I?

She turned her head to the side, pressing her lips together slightly, seemed to be avoiding eye contact with me.

Frowning, I landed my hand on her face and pushed it slightly forcing her to finally look at me.

I swallowed, afraid of the feeling of rejection, never in my entire life have I ever been so afraid and never in my entire life have I wanted someone this much either.

"You don't?" I asked, shocked by the timidness in my voice.

I stared into her eyes while she did the same and weirdly, tears started forming.