Chapter 2 - The Shoe

Taylor's POV

I stuffed the shoe into my bag and ran downstairs.

"Mum, I'm going to school now." I said while reaching for the door and heard her say "Bye" from outside.

Well it's gonna be just another shitty day at school I guess.

A/N. Or so she thought... OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

I was only a few feet away from the school gates and saw a bunch of girls wearing high heels... Well or high HEEL. And they were all one colour...

RED.

What is up with them? Is this some kinda competition?

I walked through the school gates and saw a long line of girls lining up and they seemed to be all screaming and shouting.

All because of my curiosity, I walked all the way through the line to see what's happening in front and then I saw him.

Harry Styles. Or well... Ella's Prince Charming of course.

He was banging his head onto the table he sat around as he continued eliminating girls.

I bravely walked towards a guy with jet black hair that stood at the corner of the table and asked, "Um, Excuse me, what's this?"

"Um... If you wanna cut lines, just say so, don't have to pretend you don't know anything." He said without looking at me.

Oh wow, cool. So you wanna play it this way huh? FINE! It's just lining up, no big deal. Right?

I walked slash stomped all the way to the end of the line and stood there for what seemed like ages as I rolled my eyes at all the girls who were screaming "He's so gonna pick me" or "OH EM JEH I'M FINALLY MEETING HIM!! AAAAAHHH!"

Finally it was my turn. I stood in front of Harry Styles and swallowed nervously.

He looked up and took a glance at me which has already sent shivers down my spine and looked back down.

"Where's your item?" He asked coldly.

"I-item? W-what do you mean?" I asked shakily since I barely even talk to more than two person at school everyday including the janitor.

"Didn't you read the sign?" He raised an eyebrow pointing at the huge sign next to him.

MYSTERIOUS GIRL WHO DANCED WITH HARRY STYLES TWO NIGHTS AGO. DESPERATELY NEEDED TO SURVIVE.

I laughed at the sign a little.

If Ella found out he did this for her, she'd be dead by now.

"So where's your item?" The guy with jet black hair that ignored me a while ago asked.

"I-I don't have any item." I shook my head, ashamed.

"Then what the hell are you doing here? You're wasting our time." He replied.

I could feel my temper rising already. Usually I wouldn't snap back at him since they're the more 'superior' people of this school but this time I didn't know why but I just had to. Maybe it's because Ella went missing and I just needed attention. This drop dead gorgeous jet black hair guy that was standing in front of me was getting in my nerves. "Pumpkin, actually you're wasting my time." I looked up at the guy with a raised eyebrow.

"Wait, what did you call him?" Harry's voice appeared from below.

I ignored him and walked away.