Chapter 18- That Salt Spaghetti Though

I'M DOING A CHARACTER Q&A SO COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE CHARACTERS OF THE STORY ON THEIR NAMES BELOW! 💖

Taylor

Harry

Ella

Zayn

-

We both sat on the floor, surrounded by the candles with our backs against each others', me staring at the crumbs left in the empty pizza box and feeling his breathing.

"Sorry about the uh... Salt Spaghetti." Harry apologized and I could feel the little vibrations from his back to mine.

"Well, at least I know you really cooked it yourself." I added and we laughed.

I felt his hand reach for mine and I gladly connected them together.

"Thank you, Harry." I smiled and I could feel him let out a small chuckle with the vibration sent from his back.

"For what? The salt spaghetti?"

"Oh, get over the salt spaghetti, Harry!" I exclaimed as I distanced myself from him and turned around to face him.

He followed my actions, asking, "Then what's it for?"

Both of our hands entwined and I looked at him. "Thank you for accepting me as who I am, and not just accepting, but loving."

I could see Harry's eyes lighting up.

"I have something for you." He said, reaching into his jeans pocket.

"It's not my birthday yet, Harry," I joked and he rolled his eyes.

He pulled out something silver connected with some leather cords and let it swing freely in front of my eyes.

A bracelet.

It was a leather cord bracelet with a single silver cylindrical bead in the middle with the letter 'H'.

"My name does not start with an H," I added, purposely trying to bother him.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and I giggled as he grabbed my left hand and slid the bracelet on my wrist.

"Now that you're wearing my initial, means you're mine now, Taylor."

"Well that's unfair," I added, staring at the bracelet on my hand.

Harry placed his hands on my face and pushed them to make me stare at him.

"Don't worry, I've got two."

He let go of my face and opened his closed right fist revealing the same style of bracelet except it wrote a 'T'.

"Means we're each other's." He finished.

He smiled at me and automatically my smile appeared too. If there was a switch on me that controls my happiness, he was it. He was my switch.