Chapter 3- History

Chapter 3- History

"NO!" I shouted in a stern voice and stood up from my seat.

And there goes my goal of fitting in or be invisible for the rest of the year.

"Why not?" Harry replied, he too stood up.

"Because... Because I-"

"Since you don't have any reason then it's settled." Mr. Rain said in annoyance.

"But Mr. Rain-"

"Taylor, you're one of my best students and I don't think you'd have any problem handling the project with Harry now am I right?"

Damn his nice words.

I nodded and sat back down, decided to tune it down a little and get back to being invisible.

I looked at Harry and he too sat down with a smirk on his face.

At least it's only for one project.

"So your current partner will be your permanent partner for the rest of the year."

I spoke too soon.

"So on to the project... It's to investigate Hitler's death." He started writing something down on the blackboard, "Now we all know his death was unidentified. Some said he killed himself, some said someone murdered him and so I would like to hear your version of the story. It must be a 10 page long essay. And don't think that making the font huge can give you an A. You will have to elaborate on why you think what you think happened and you will have to make a power point presentation and you and your partner will be presenting it in front of the class in two weeks.

Everyone was quiet.

"Okay then, the rest of the period will be for you to discuss with your partners, you may sit with them now."

Everyone started moving, pulling chairs towards each other's desk and there I was, remaining in my own seat.

I grabbed out a notebook from my bag and started drafting down my predictions.

Now, why didn't I ask for Harry's help? Because he wouldn't do anything anyways.

Suddenly I heard a chair being dragged towards me, I looked up and there sat Harry, right next to me.

I rolled my eyes and started, "What are you doing?"

"I'm helping of course." He smirked and started looking at my writings.

"Right, like you actually want to." I said, continued writing.

Seriously something's wrong with me today, I've spoke more than once to people I never spoke to in my life.

"I do."

I wasn't looking at him but I could feel him smirking.

Oh, how much I wonder what's in Ella's brain that made her this crazy for him.

Harry's POV