Chapter 7- The Reveal?

He strode towards me as his jacket landed on the bed, right next to where I was sitting and I gulped.

I shouldn't have come. Dammit.

Reaching out to anything on the bed, I grabbed the closest thing I felt and pointed at him.

"Don't come near me or I swear I'll hit you with this." I said looking right into his eyes, pointing the object on this chest.

"You're going to hit me with my pillow?" He raised an eyebrow.

I looked down and the item.

Dammit.

Of all the things I could've grabbed, I grabbed a pillow.

I placed the pillow back where it was and pushed him aside.

"We're here for the project." I reminded him, "Do you have a computer or anything around here?" I asked, looking around with him still on the bed.

He didn't respond but all I heard was rambling noises so I turned around and he was sitting there, with my bag, looking in.

Oh my god THE SHOE.

I ran towards him and snatched it from him but he seemed to have gotten something out but I ignored as long as it was not the shoe.

"Don't you know what's privacy?" I asked, frowning.

"I was just looking for the project, chill mate." He said holding onto the item he took from my bag.

Wait, wait, wait. Is that my sanitary pad?

Holy shit.

"Can I have my stuff back?" I asked quickly reaching out to his hand.

"Why? What is this?" He asked, swinging the item in my face.

He obviously didn't know since it was a metal box where I'd place my sanitary pads so it wouldn't look suspicious.

"It's nothing! Now give me back!" I shouted as I tried reaching for it but he stood up from the bed, holding it right above his head which made it impossible to reach.

"What's in this box anyway?" He asked, still raising it up as I jumped and tried to reach it.

"It's nothing! PLEASE, give it back, please." I pleaded.

"Not until you tell me what's in it." He smirked, seemed to be having fun with it.

"IT'S MY GOD DAMN SANITARY PAD, OKAY?!" I shouted.

Then everything went extremely quiet.

He paused and immediately gave it back to me, the smirk disappearing from his face.

There was a small silence but he decided to break it by saying, "I'm going to grab my laptop, do you want anything to drink?"

"No, I'm fine, thanks." I replied, my voice was small, I was becoming myself two days ago again.

He nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

What has gotten into me? Since when have I been so open? Since when do I even talk to anyone else besides Ella?

Get over it, Taylor, he's only nice to you because he needs an A+ for that history assignment. He doesn't wanna be your friend.

-

I typed down the last word on Harry's laptop and stretched my arms.

All done.

I looked to my right and there he was, asleep on his bed.

And he said he wanted to help.

I looked at the digital clock on the laptop.

8 pm.

Oh my god I've been here for this long?

Damn it I need to go home.

I walked towards his bed and knelt down in front of him to get a better view of his face.

I mean, to uh... Wake him up.

I gently shook his shoulder and whisper-yelled, "Harry, wake up!"

He had no reaction.

This time, I shook harder.

"Harry." I called out again.

Still nothing.

I can't walk home, I don't know the way! He's such a deep sleeper what the hell?

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

I landed my face on the corner of the bed, right in front of his face since he was facing sideways.

He seemed so calm when he's asleep, not much of a mean person. He'd never talk to me. But what was happening?

I might not know but this was definitely not a good thing.

I didn't know how but my fingers just uncontrollably started running itself gently through his hair.

I backed away after I noticed what I was doing then reached out for my bag.

I looked into it and grabbed out the shoe. Good thing he was asleep or I wouldn't even dare.

"You deserve this I guess." I whispered and placed it right next to him.

Suddenly, a hand fell right on mine. I looked up and Harry's eyes were open, his hand was on top of mine which was holding onto the shoe.

Oh my god.

"What are you trying to do?" Harry said, pausing for a moment after each word.

"I-I..." Was all I could come up with. The shoe, no no no.

He pulled my hand up which revealed the shoe and raised an eyebrow, "Stole it from under my bed?"

"W-what?"

He thought the shoe I was holding was the half he got, please let me get through this.

He stood up and knelt down and reached under his bed as sweat started forming everywhere on me. He was showing a lazy face, expecting nothing to be there but his expression changed when he felt something.

Oh shit no please.

He pulled out his hand and there he held his half of the shoe while I held the other.

We were both kneeling down in front of each other, staring at each other wide-eyed at the shoes and back at each other.

"You?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

I froze.

TO BE CONTINUED...

This chapter was epic. Find out what happens next by voting and sharing so I'd update faster!!

Love,
Mandy 💖