Chapter 5- Minor Issues

Here it is, the "sparks" trailer! WATCH IT NOW! And follow clayay , the amazing editor 💖

-

"Hold it steadily!" Zayn complained. (Yes, I finally knew his name)

"It's steady, okay?!" I snapped back at him, holding the tube as he prepared the syringe.

Harry was just sitting there, staring at us fighting and arguing who's right.

But there was something weird that was happening. Whenever Zayn got too close to me, he'd randomly stick himself in between us and just start a random conversation.

Is he gay?

Chemistry class was soon over and it was time for lunch.

Let's hope no one notices me sitting at the reject table alone today.

I walk out of class before Zayn or Harry did with my sling bag over my shoulder when I felt people behind me just pushing me, trying to get out first. I turned my head back to face all the douches and bitches who pushed me aside like I was invisible and glared.

Freaking asses.

Walking towards my locker to place my bag in, I sighed as I looked at the schedule.

So many more classes.

When can I get home oh my god.

Oh wait, I'm going to his house after school.

Great, just great.

I walked to the cafeteria (more like slide) unwillingly and just hoped they did not prepare macaroni and cheese today because it was the worst. Luckily, it was a Monday which means no macaroni.

I lined up to get my food right behind of Sarah Gwen and her two other sidekicks as I tried my hardest not to breathe in the smell as they put too much perfume on themselves each day.

"Oh my gosh, I swear I am so going to kill that bitch who stole Harry from me." Sarah said as she grabbed an apple from the set of food.

"But Sarah, you and Harry never dated." Raina, her other bitch, said when suddenly Sarah sent her a death glare.

"But it's obvious that if that bitch didn't show up, Harry and I would've totally been the best couple at school already." Sarah bragged.

Ha! They're so pathetic and stupid I can't even.

I couldn't control my laughter anymore so I suddenly let out a laugh.

Uh oh.

Sarah and her bitches' eyes shot right at me and I could feel my palms started sweating.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?!

"What's so funny?" Sarah asked, raising an eyebrow while swinging the apple in her hand around.

Nope. Don't even say them apples.

Anyways...

Oh my god what the hell did I get myself into?!

I remained silent, thinking about different ways to escape.

So well, this is kinda the time where Imma do some flashbacks. Well, Sarah and I were childhood besties, just the three of us, Sarah, me and Ella. We were invincible. Then one day she just decided to not be friends with us anymore cause you know... We were seven and you know what usual seven year olds say. She just said that she didn't wanna be losers like me and Ella (which kinda turned out to be true) and so left and found her two other new main bitches... Miranda and Gigi. Oh how typical.

"I'm asking you a question, can't you hear me?!" Sarah shot right at me, snapping me away from my deep flashbacks.

I looked up at her (since she was wearing like freaking heels that are as tall as her bitchy attitude), gave her a nod and started walking away from her.

That's it, Taylor. Walk away from everything.

Suddenly I felt someone push me from behind and with that I tumbled and my tray of food fell right on the person I'd never ever wanted to mess with.

Harry freaking Styles.

Whispers and laughter started surrounding the whole canteen area and I could feel Harry's eyes, intensely staring at me, still looking down at his stained shirt.

Cowardly yet bravely, I tilted my head and that's when my eyes met his green ones. He looked furious but very strangely he was not as angry as I expected him to be.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, trying my hardest to not laugh at his pathetic self.

Surprisingly and shockingly, he wasn't angry at me. He was angry at Sarah.

He strode towards her and grabbed her by the hand tightly and stared at her with his oh so deadly stare.

"If you ever dare to push her like that, I will make sure you never ever want to come back here, ever." He warned and swayed Sarah's hand away from his and looked at her in disgust.

Did Harry just... Stood up for me?

This is like a one in a zillion chance dude.

And no, I don't feel sorry for Sarah. Okay, maybe a little...

Still shocked by his actions though, he took my hand and pulled me out of the canteen area, gaining a lot of whispers and small laughters from the people there.

Oh great, now I'm more noticed than ever!

We took a stop right outside at the hallway and he finally let me go.

"Why are you letting them hurt you like this?!" Harry asked, frowning.

"I'm not. I just... Wanna avoid more chaos that's all." I said, rubbing on my wrist a little and staring at his stained white t-shirt.

"You call that avoiding chaos?! That's called not protecting yourself!"

"Well, I'm sorry if I don't know how to protect myself!" I said, glaring at him.

He sighed and the most unexpected things came out from his mouth, "Don't worry. I'll protect you." And with that, he walked away.

Wait, what?

I was expecting him to make me clean up his shirt.

Well, surely a lot happened today.

He's not such a bad person if I think about it now... But there's just no way he'd like me, because he's in love with Ella.

TO BE CONTINUED...

It's my birthday guys!!! 9th May 💖 I'm 16 now I can't even.

Love,
Mandy