Chapter 9- Front Porch Kisses

CURRENTLY #700 IN TEEN FICTION OMG I LOVE YOU.

So before you read this chapter, I'd like to clear some things up.

I know a lot of you try to get me to update literally minutes after I publish the new chapter but I don't do that because I need time to kinda final things up for the next chapter after that. I try making sure all that's happening in the story is 100% how I want it to be or I'll never publish it until I'm sure because I don't want you guys to read a shitty chapter.

And if you're wondering about my update schedule, it's probably during the weekends or at about 10.

AND THAT'S ABOUT IT.

Enjoy this chapter guys 💖

PS. TYSM for 300+ VOTES!!

-

"I'm gonna kiss you, but do me a favour."

"What?" I whispered.

"Kiss me back."

My heart started beating so fast that I didn't think it was possible, it was almost as if my heart was gonna jump out of my chest any minute.

I looked at him wide-eyed, still confused by his offer, weirdly not mad at him.

I wanted it.

No.

My heart wanted it.

But my brain didn't.

I inhaled and whispered, "I don't wanna-"

Before I could even reject his offer, he placed his lips on mine and the next thing I knew was our lips moving in sync.

It was wrong.

My brain told me it was wrong.

It was the worst thing you ever did, Taylor.

You kissed your best friend's crush.

It was so so wrong.

But what my heart said was completely different.

You want this, Taylor.

You've never felt this way before.

And what you were feeling, it was something magical.

Never go near a spark they said, it might hurt you.

Fireworks create sparks, firecrackers create sparks, if you touch them, it hurts, but they are one of the most beautiful creations of mankind. But no one ever told you, that fire is not the only thing that creates sparks.

Love does too.

Similarly, love is dangerous, just like fire.

We pulled away after what seemed like forever, didn't notice how my arms got around his neck and how both his hands got to my waist, but the feeling was strange.